ZERO Currency drop

[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Nov 15, 2013, 7:23:36 AM
same here.

no currency drop since i found a portal gem

+1 No currency and I only started playing yesterday, this is stupid. Don't know why I'm bothering. Housemates are enjoying it fine, and they're using zoomhacks and light hacks and everything, and they can still play!

I don't use any hacks and I get no currency, this is shit.
Same problem here. All of my char do not loot any currency.
Still no news? :/ I want to play!
"
Milamber90 wrote:
Still no news? :/ I want to play!

the news was email support if you think you have been flagged...be prepared for a wait of 5-7 days atm.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I'm sure i am flagged i dont loot anything since last saturday :/ Pretty hard to do race in this condition. Ok lagwin, I will wait :/
today, after 4 Day, i got reply from GGG:

"Hi there,

I apologise on having to make you wait so long for a reply! Now, I#ve spotted the issue with your account, and I've gone ahead and sorted this out for you...."

When you have the same Problem and you dont cheat, Type an email to support@grindinggear.com.
I just email'd support. Let's hope I get a response for this.
For 2 days I stopped dropping currencies (let's say almost stopped, I get 1 scroll of wisdom every two levels, and I'm 77).
If I was flagged for botting, their anticheat mechanism is ridiculous, because I don't even play THAT much.
"
Mike_GGG wrote:
Hi all,

Please bear in mind it will take us time to sort through to your case, so please be patient. Any emails sent, will be seen too eventually and they will be dealt with as quickly as they can be. I know that this can be stressful, but the sheer volume of incoming emails flooding support at the moment is astronomical.

If you've already sent an email into support regarding this issue, then please don't send another, your email will already be queued to be seen too!

- Mike

I know this thread is a bit old but this happened to me as well and was wondering if the queue time for resolution is still the same as what you're all claiming it was 2 months ago. I have a case already (#19311)

I also wanted to take a moment and describe to you what you (GGG) are doing and what exactly it means when it happens to someone who is falsely accused (I wrote more about this in my e-mail to your support team):

You're terminating a service to a consumer who in many cases payed money (via microtransactions) for their account without even an e-mail confirmation, let alone evidence.

You say that you are very careful before taking this action yet all I see and hear about is people being falsely accused with quoted e-mail responses from your support reps saying "oops!". How do you explain that? I think that's clear evidence that you're not being very careful at all.

Also, what constitutes as proof? Someone with a high amount of played hours? What if I leave my character logged in when I step away from my computer? or leave the house even?

If this action won't be reversed for me then i'd like a refund of all my microtransactions unless you can PROVE your accusations and I most definitely do not want to wait 4-7 days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info