Introducing the Ancestor Mystery Box

not good enough for me
but these finish effects are not so bad
"
Where's Chris Wilson and why does he no longer do video narration?

Away for Gamescom and Pax West.
Hot damn <3
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
So how much lag can i expect from people spamming "paint" on the town?
exalted peddler's rain XD, should be divine orbs imo
Ah yes, I see why this was delayed.

Because of ExileCon, of course.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
So we get this, which we have to PAY for, while the Chinese realm has had the portrait slot filled for... 5 years now....
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
What's in the Ancestor Mystery Box? Nothing nearly as cool as anything that's been in the Chinese realm MTXes since 2018, like the UTTERLY VACANT Portrait MTX. But hey, for $3 a pop and no duplicates, who cares, right? You get to have chaos orbs rain on your head every trade. So neat.
So the recent patch just made everything worse, and now we are expected to spend money?
The snowflake armor is everything I ever wanted! I wish it could be a separate character effect, though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info