Introducing the Ancestor Mystery Box

looks nice
ty GGG <3
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Yeah the paint in town MTX might have an undesired outcome

Looks cool tho
Love these boxes.. ty GGG
Nice !
Bad Seed
Not sure if I'm missing something pretty basic but, how do I clear the paint after using it?
90$ gone just to get the timekeepers xD
#bite
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Sep 7, 2023, 5:39:57 AM
"
PsVRTwo wrote:
90$ gone just to get the timekeepers xD
#bite

Hi, Did you get the leeches mtxs? I imagine the 3 variants are one for mana, energy shield and life, the life one is equalto the one in the trailer but red? Or the "animal" changes, its the one im interested in but couldnt find any video showing it, thanks in advance for the answer

Edit: Also please ggg can you show all the variants in the video for future myster boxes? Maybe theres is a way to do this and i do not not, if so ignore this
Last edited by suriuken on Sep 7, 2023, 12:00:10 PM
The fact that you can get a variation is basically duplicates... shady bussiness
Meh no combined armor set, it could of looked great.

Not interested in this one.

As for the poster above mine, don't want to buy the lootboxes then wait till the next one comes out. They put the cosmetics up for direct purchase eventually, unlike most companies GGG doesn't force people to have to buy the mystery boxes and not have the chance at getting the items (at least most of it).

They release more cosmetics for direct purchase then most games out there.
Last edited by firenovix on Sep 7, 2023, 11:32:34 AM
"
suriuken wrote:
Hi, Did you get the leeches mtxs? I imagine the 3 variants are one for mana, energy shield and life, the life one is equalto the one in the trailer but red? Or the "animal" changes, its the one im interested in but couldnt find any video showing it, thanks in advance for the answer

ya i got mana and es leech within these boxes.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Sep 7, 2023, 4:55:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info