Introducing the Ancestor Mystery Box

I hate the fact that map device with timer is not in the shop, but in the gamble box instead.

I don't need any of those MTX's, but the in-game timer is great.

Such thing should not belong to lottery ticket, but be just a straight up for exact purchase. If it is should be for purchase in the first place.
Again same .........
Separate character effect and body armor, GGG please
When mtx from the crucible box will be on sale, who knows?
yeay after 6 years we've got Harbinger Portal effects
Spent all support pack points, didnt receive map device and hideout rain. Its ok, its random, I was ready for this. But why I got 2 same immortal gloves with color: red; color: blue;, 2 same helmets, 2 paint rings, 2 harb portals? (No duplicates!) My unhappiest purchase.
bought a 5 pack just for the map device. got it in the first one. kinda wasted 200 for things i dont need :D
I bought a pack, but like many others, the MTX looks fun, but will it really be in POE2? Especially when there are microtransactions that don't even work with POE1 anymore...

The Game PoE is probably the best it has ever been. (Hence I bought a 600point pack)
The league is fixed too.
If they put different colours for skill effects instead of armour, I would probably buy them.
It can be alot of fun to trigger multiple firestorm gems and have them all raining down with their own MTX.

Sadly MTX is in a hard spot.
Having to limit and not being able to put MTX for skills due to the promise to be able to carry over. (I am assuming that is why so little skill MTX with most gems having none.)
Gives a very distinct impression of what is being carried over I guess.

Biggest issue is there seems to be a fair amount of people who have MTX that they have paid money for, but aren't working.
Is this because of the people who don't ever pay/support, and so complain if time is spent fixing things people payed for?

Maybe when the league stuff is fully tweaked they will look into it....
Universal Law - Balance
"
Belurges wrote:
I bought a pack, but like many others, the MTX looks fun, but will it really be in POE2? Especially when there are microtransactions that don't even work with POE1 anymore...

The Game PoE is probably the best it has ever been. (Hence I bought a 600point pack)
The league is fixed too.
If they put different colours for skill effects instead of armour, I would probably buy them.
It can be alot of fun to trigger multiple firestorm gems and have them all raining down with their own MTX.

Sadly MTX is in a hard spot.
Having to limit and not being able to put MTX for skills due to the promise to be able to carry over. (I am assuming that is why so little skill MTX with most gems having none.)
Gives a very distinct impression of what is being carried over I guess.

Biggest issue is there seems to be a fair amount of people who have MTX that they have paid money for, but aren't working.
Is this because of the people who don't ever pay/support, and so complain if time is spent fixing things people payed for?

Maybe when the league stuff is fully tweaked they will look into it....

The thing with the promis is:

There are things in PoE2 and PoE1 that are only included in one of them. Chris mentioned this at exilecon - here he took the example of an alternativ Bear form MTX (Druid skill) - This skill isn't in PoE1 so it wont work there.
Every skill that is in both games, the MTX is usable in both games.
For Armour Sets there is then no excuse of haveing it only in one of the games, cause those are new "items" anyways.

Another thing with the promise is:
it's meant to ensure you can buy stuff now and wont lose them - If they would change their mindset on this later on and make you lose your MTX after that promise - this would be a case of false advertisment and "fraudulent deception" (I hope this word is translated correctly?) and they would be in bad trouble.

What we for example don't know, will there be still map-devices? If not, then your pretty timer MTX wouldn't be in POE2.
"
baev_os wrote:
I hate the fact that map device with timer is not in the shop, but in the gamble box instead.

I don't need any of those MTX's, but the in-game timer is great.

Such thing should not belong to lottery ticket, but be just a straight up for exact purchase. If it is should be for purchase in the first place.

all the mtx in the box goes to the store after the box goes away, so next league you will be able to buy that mtx directly
So.. People had longer loading times due to many cosmetics and various MTX.

So you decided to add a SHITTON of new stuff that everyone needs to load when entering cities?

What on earth were you thinking?
Will the option to disable other players' mtx arrive in the next league's loot box? xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info