3.19.0f Patch Notes

approximately
OK it's been 10 minutes..
I never really post but I wanted to take a moment to speak up. GGG, Chris Wilson, a lot of players have tried to tell you repeatedly via multiple social platforms, that the changes you have made are having a significantly negative effect on the majority of the player base. The thing with a free-to-play game is that your business thrives off of a combination of donations, investors, and premium currency purchases. But what do you think is going to happen when you lose the majority of the players who do just those things? People who have been around for years as a regular dedicated fan base are openly telling you that if you do not fix these changes that you are so stubbornly saying aren't that bad are saying they are going to quit permanently. What happens when 75% of your A-list streamers quit and change games? A lot of their fans will as well. This is no longer just a constant stream of people just complaining. You are on the very cusp of losing a lot of financial backing. Please, start listening to the community.
Gib Server please.
Problem: Server downtime is too short!

Fix: Buff up 10Minutes to 300% value so players cant touch some more grass!

Joking btw, I kinda like the new league. Sure Kalandra is unrewarding and hard af! But I dropped some good stuff the first days and can play a build that is fun to play, and not just meta.
C'mon guys, i'm starting to get the shakes
So.... How's life?
neither here nor there
Last edited by EvanTheGray on Aug 29, 2022, 1:50:25 AM
Starting to think this is more than a simple "Reset" Something broke. Otherwise why wasn't the server restarted immediately after the patch. Prior to anyone connecting? Not bitching. Just talking.
Nothing was changed to the problem minions... WTF are you guys ignoring us ?

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Last edited by Marinxar on Aug 29, 2022, 1:54:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info