3.19.0f Patch Notes

Very good patch!
Harvest needs another buff still getting zero drops too often even in red maps. The lake still needs buffs in general it still doesn't feel worth doing especially with the difficulty of some of the encounters.
Has this new patch screwed with temps of gpu? Prior to the patch I was capping out at around 65c and now with the patch I clocked in a new record temp of 79c in maps. Had to stop playing cuz its like a sauna.
Last edited by moerutora on Aug 30, 2022, 6:05:06 PM
"
moerutora wrote:
Has this new patch screwed with temps of gpu? Prior to the patch I was capping out at around 65c and now with the patch I clocked in a new record temp of 79c in maps. Had to stop playing cuz its like a sauna.

Modern GPUs don't start throttling performance until around 90-100 celcius. Anything under 90c is pretty normal.

That said, I went down to 3 frames per second in a breach during a mirror of kalandra encounter on a RTX 3070 at 1440p which got me killed and I lost experience. That is definitely not normal.

I'd say I'd have lost loot too but there's basically no loot from doing lake mirrors.
"
dizz wrote:
Modern GPUs don't start throttling performance until around 90-100 celcius. Anything under 90c is pretty normal.

That said, I went down to 3 frames per second in a breach during a mirror of kalandra encounter on a RTX 3070 at 1440p which got me killed and I lost experience. That is definitely not normal.

I'd say I'd have lost loot too but there's basically no loot from doing lake mirrors.

True. Its just too hot to play in the room at 79c. Im in a tropical climate as it is and the heat just compounds and makes it quite uncomfy to play in.
"
dizz wrote:
"
moerutora wrote:

Lake is really good, i found 4 divines from there and 4 divines from Tugen in expedition.
nothing for herald of obelisk affix ?

that affix is awful. in particular in closed maps (like Dungeon map or incursions in maps)
at least add a mean to see where is the mob that casted it.

nice patch, maybe you guys will tackle the loot next, so the game can be fun again, cause as it stands right now, i can't bring myself to log into the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info