3.19.0f Patch Notes

niiice
I think path of math's statement that got him banned on stream is how im feeling about this patch.

nobody asked for archnem nerfs and if they did it was on the damage side not defense side...

what every single player has been adressing is your awful loot changes, reducing it by 90% then increasing it by 25% is not going to cut it chris.

stop trying to turn path of exile into diablo 2. theres a reason that game is dead and i promise you we would go play diablo 2 if thats what we wanted.

the reason 50% of your playerbase left and so many content creators like empty math etc have all left is because you are destroying your game.

its funny, path of exile used to be a much better game than diablo, but after these loot changes d3 is looking pretty appealing as content lacking as it is.

i cant even argue if someone says d3/2 > poe anymore because you have lowered the quality of your game so much in this patch alone.

my friends who dont even play poe are getting notifications because poe is trending on the front page of reddit for how shit this league is while its being bashed by the entirety of its playerbase.

goodluck with your dying game if you keep doubling and tripling down on these awful changes, i wont be around much longer in the community to see how much more you destroy your game.

GG Chris
so i met my first lunaris touched today, with Soul Eater, Chaosweaver and something else. On a Corrupted Essence Monster with 5 Essences and 3 of them Deafening!!! And this Monster got duplicated!! In a Random white T11 while leveling. Me lvl 76...

My 2 friends lvl 96 and 92 died without any glory to this Monster lvl78...

We had no chance like at all even with 1 of these creatures, not even 2.

So i hit my jack pot lottery, only to die in disgrace. I think i uninstall.
I am still trying to find out, why are u destroying this game?
Cannot believe they did not deal with the doryianis + mana siphon interaction.

Something that was made to siphon mana, just god damn instant kills me.
"
Tridom wrote:
so i met my first lunaris touched today, with Soul Eater, Chaosweaver and something else. On a Corrupted Essence Monster with 5 Essences and 3 of them Deafening!!! And this Monster got duplicated!! In a Random white T11 while leveling. Me lvl 76...

My 2 friends lvl 96 and 92 died without any glory to this Monster lvl78...

We had no chance like at all even with 1 of these creatures, not even 2.

So i hit my jack pot lottery, only to die in disgrace. I think i uninstall.

76 in t11 for levelling???????????
We need keep pref/suf or recombinators, thats more important then dumb nemesis creatures and loot imho
How about fixing the "bug" where you get no loot, can't farm and lose your player base?
Appears after testing AN monsters are still the same? Nice try lol
"
CorallJohn wrote:
We need keep pref/suf or recombinators, thats more important then dumb nemesis creatures and loot imho

+100
need REAL craft system! not GAMBLING PSEUDO RNG where streamers/"lucky" got T1 mods while other nothin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3298458
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info