3.18.0b Hotfix 1

You won't fix the game by doubling down on a mechanic your player base don't like. You fix the game by removing it.
These new changes does not help with the new on-death effects. It doesn't help with new invulnerabilities. We don't want any of that. We never did.
Please consider just undoing the changes to rare mobs completely. We don't want those changes. You made the game worse. That is not your job. You are supposed to make it better.

I know you are very stubborn about these things, and that you never go back once something is implemented. You think you can fix it. But the only way to fix this is by removing it. Please, please, please stop being so stubborn and accept that this is just something you never should have done. Remove it. Please.
Last edited by sikker on May 17, 2022, 1:20:24 AM
罪恶枷锁滚出核心
Imagine, trying to reduce content to fix bad design :P.

2.5 weeks left and then probably will be playable.

3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
I'm sorry, but mobs are still op, at least in terms of amount of hp. Struggling to have any fun.
"
sikker wrote:
You won't fix the game by doubling down on a mechanic your player base don't like. You fix the game by removing it.
These new changes does not help with the new on-death effects. It doesn't help with new invulnerabilities. We don't want any of that. We never did.
Please consider just undoing the changes to rare mobs completely. We don't want those changes. You made the game worse. That is not your job. You are supposed to make it better.

I know you are very stubborn about these things, and that you never go back once something is implemented. You think you can fix it. But the only way to fix this is by removing it. Please, please, please stop being so stubborn and accept that this is just something you never should have done. Remove it. Please.
''Fixed a bug where Heralding Totems and Lightning Beacons from the Heralding Minions and Storm Strider modifiers would sometimes fail to despawn.''

Thanks, had this very frequently just chasing me across the map and just nuking me when i tried to loot. Also, big thanks on the rejuv change. If you were playing a RF build without a dousing flask and spotted it too late (or couldnt avoid it cause you were in a close encounter (say ritual) it would just kill you. Fact that you had a ''no regen, no recoup, no leach, no lgoh and no flask heal'' mod in there to begin with was kinda surprising tbh.

Also, i'm sure it's not just me, but i get the feeling every new league lately is more of a nerf to the game than anything else. No wonder the meta is becoming more and more rigid. I mean, i'm still trying to make an average skill work, but i wouldn't expect new players to easily get into the game anymore or have fun playing the campaign (or endgame) with say, split arrow or selfcast ice nova or many of the other skills that have been around for a while and have seen nothing but numerical changes. I mean; yay for the bored no-lifers that want more and more challenge at the cost of the rest of the playerbase i suppose, but please don't overdo it...
Good set of changes. My current main problem is corrupter. I have a flask to remove corrupting blood, but corrupter shreds all my minions.
Not sure why everyone is having issues… I’m almost to red maps (I could start yolo’ing them but I want an extra day of Kirac yellow missions to fill the atlas) and having a pretty fun time. Sentinel mechanic is really juicy for rewards and if a rare mob is overturned I just skip it… really what’s that fuss about? Archnemisis mobs are not that OP…. Last gauntlet was worse
Last edited by cacmeister on May 17, 2022, 1:38:32 AM
im not playing again or giving anymore money untill changes to rare mobs are reverted. you ruined the game after its probably been its best state for years, and ontop of that you nerfed HH into orbit after selling £30 mtx for it. And im guessing mageblood is next in line for nerfs as your selling another £30 mtx for a belt this patch also. c-mon guys. you need to listen to the community on this one. dont think i have ever seen so much back lash.
"
uberdulin wrote:
yay.

edit: these changes probably won’t solve the problem so i’m looking forward to the next round of changes. i feel like league content (harvest, heist, metamorph, etc.) will still be too rippy and too tanky to interact with in any reasonable amount of time or frustration so hopefully the next set of changes comes sooner rather than later.

Heist: ignore Rares :D At some point I go with low dmg, max tankiness + mobility just to harvest some currency/items. But yeah, it's much more rippy then before, but - in my opinion - menagable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info