3.18.0b Hotfix 1

On reddit bex posted
"
We reviewed the rewards being dropped by rare monsters and on average they drop more rewards than 3.17. Once we're done with the balance work on the mods, we'll review the rewards to see how they feel with regard to their difficulty, with a particular focus on rewards for rare monsters with multiple modifiers.

Are you talking yellow mob with more HP then Sirus that has a sentinel effect on it, because without a sentinel effect on them they generally drop jack shit.
If the loot was slightly better, not amazingly buffed, just slightly, then I might not mind the fact that this league I have already died to random bullshit more times then my entire death count across 5 characters in 3.17.
Nerf Rares, fix stashes in Harvests with DX12 backend.
"
I think you should make drops from archnemesis mods the same as 3.17 league

This. I don't care how hard the mods are especially with everyone bitching about "where is hard mode". But make the rewards equal the risk.

If a mob has "Juggernaut" I expect a Harbinger drop...etc.
Please give us certain numbers of these inert life modification to show us your sincerity of archnemesis nerf!!!

Besides, several of the only useful mods are nerfed about half, so how will you balance it back? Headhunter is even weaker than inspired learning. If it weren't buffed, you would see, maybe a 5-ex or 8-ex headhunter.
"
Rawrasawr wrote:
"
I think you should make drops from archnemesis mods the same as 3.17 league

This. I don't care how hard the mods are especially with everyone bitching about "where is hard mode". But make the rewards equal the risk.

If a mob has "Juggernaut" I expect a Harbinger drop...etc.

I agree with your idea so much. If all of these multi-archnemesis enemies drop as they did in 3.17, no one would complain about difficulty, but be happy to pick items up.

But GGG will never do this. They consider everything on the side of monsters, which means players are their enemies.
Glad for the changes (especially to the flask one). Sentinel league is actually pretty poggers. All the other changes and new bosses are poggers. Sad that the league didn't start so great for some players.

While I am confused about how the new rares required 3+ balance passes within the first week, I am happy that stuff has been done. Congrats to GGG :)
You guys literally had no shame into quoting a "cried" into the official news bot, I wonder why I even supported yall to begin with. As if the playerbase wasn't only asking for a fucking fair game.
My guess would be that you'll need to remove Effigy from Ritual similarly to Invulnerable. Also possible that Heist and Delve should both spawn less rares, again, similarly to Ritual, and for the same reason - limited kiting space.

In general, seems like good direction, I appreciate that you seem to be looking into specific league interactions, better late than never.
This is such a ridiculous waste of time and resources. There's absolutely no reason to have made the Archnemesis mods core in the first place. Stop being stupidly stubborn about this and just remove these mods and bring the old ones back. Monster power was fine in 3.17, this is all just so pointless.
Not enough. Everything in the game does way too much damage and archnemesis on top of that is dumb. It's a constant barrage of shit rushing at you at absurd speed with a non existent visual clarity.

The ground is covered with tons of degens (like the cold dot that is completely invisible on bright grounds. Some mobs are so fucking fast coupled with trasg performances caused by all the effects everywhere that they look like glitchy graphic artifacts rather than attacking mobs.

Mapping is stupid enough but archnem makes some content borderline insulting at this point. It's not difficulty you're creating with this but russian roulette. There's no gameplay involved but a giant clusterfuck of a gear check and luck.
A change like this is way too much when you consider how the game interact between every mechanics. Rares/magic are everywhere and a mod on one side might feel ok but can also make the other 20 aspects way worse.

The league concept is cool but ont expect us to buff the already rippy mobs even more. And please dont tell us it has been tested "extensively" it's an insult to your player base. I barely made it past the ledge in fucking act 1 because of a WALL of stupidly fast archer pack that was spawn killing me.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Last edited by Kagari on May 17, 2022, 12:35:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info