3.18.0b Hotfix 1

Thanks GGG widepeepoHappy ThumbsUp
Thanks for a quick fix to some issues! Looking forward to the next round of changes. Rare monsters are still way too tanky. Harvest mobs are insanely overtuned.

It'd be really cool if I was rewarded with increased map boss loot for blocking every league specific encounter. I love engaging with past mechanics, but I'm struggling to enjoy it this league. I've blocked almost all of it, with the only upside being I get the same overtuned mechanic every 2 or 3 maps.
Thankyou, well needed changes! Any update as to HH buffs tho? My biggest request would be that since our buffs stack at 20 , if i have say frenzied, if i kill another frenzied it should re set the timer on it or add to the timer.
Thanks for all the effort, I just have 2 queries, 1. Are you going to look at delve mobs, seems the fixes have not filtered down into the darkness of the mines, and 2. Chris said you were going to sort the HH nerf.. any update on that??
Some needed changes, will try them right away; but some of them still looks suspicious for me.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
How do you guys come out with such straight off impressive numbers on the mobs? Throwing darts?

We players are getting +0.1% life regen, +1% spell block, and other tiny benefits WITH conditions WHILE sun is shining on Innocence golden arse.
Not to mention those useless mods like light radius and shit.

Someone already mentioned but why does rejuvenating affect players?
Do you like it if I get a salary rise AND you get a pay cut at the same time for no reason?

"

Rejuvenating: Verdant Spores inflicted by the Healing Nova now grants 60% reduced Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield (previously prevented players from recovering Life or Energy Shield).

In case you are unaware, Rejuventaing is:

"

Regenerate 2% of Life per second.
20% increased maximum Life.
Periodically casts a Healing Nova that causes nearby allies to regenerate 50% of life over 2 seconds as well as preventing players from recovering Life or Energy Shield (8 second cooldown, 5 second global cooldown).
Last edited by hsuchijp on May 17, 2022, 1:01:48 AM
Word.
Lmao at this point you might as well just remove the rares from the game, they are already weaker than in the previous patch. And even if you do that, people are still going to complain about the game being too difficult lol
Monsters with Effigy should be removed from beaing able to spawn in encounters like ritual...
backout the archnem rare changes of all league content. they simply don't belong in delve/ritual/blight/etc at their current mods & power... and how did you not see this coming? hello? mcfly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info