3.18.0b Hotfix 1

Then I try to trade but it's mostly slow or down and when I get to it, anything with a half decent stat is item level 79+ because that's where the loot starts.

It's been miserable and should merit a fix. There is no loot through the acts and then it's terrible until yellow maps and even after that, the atlas mechanics will NOT EVEN LOOK AT YOU until t11 and AFTER THAT it's t13 and you should NERF AND ADJUST BUILDS instead of shoving everything into a muddled t16.
There is no loot until the very late game and someone signed off on this.
Someone saw a deadeye mark debuff through a full area and said OK and it's still OK.
Someone signed off on the heralding minions off-screening through the acts.
Someone said OK to invulnerable in Blight and someone didn't even acknowledge that invulnerable can stay invulnerable for minutes and that they are IN BLIGHTS AND WILL BE REMOVED.
Nor so I see any note that Empowered Elements has what seems to be 90% phys mitigation and that this will be fixed.

The rares from the archnemesis have NO LOOT THROUGH THE ACTS. I want to make that very, very clear. I don't care if you see the big streamers having loot pinatas in red maps. Look at the levels, look at what the actual experience is, look at what the game is to PLAY instead of importing some geared character and deeming it good for t16.

I don't know. This weekend has made me realize I'm very addicted to the game. It's been punishing. I think I had FOUR augments exiting act 3 and killing whole zones and opening all the boxes and I checked my loot filter and there just was NO LOOT.

The heralding minion thing needs a range. Say half a screen and they stop spawning on top of you. The mark too. 5 seconds, say?
Please remove effigy. Or change it to
- have a much smaller range;
- not take damage from your minions and dots, that way those 2 seconds would actually be helpful, since you have no control over your existing minions/dots;
- not activate the link/reflect damage for those two seconds, not just taunt, then those 2 seconds would also actually be helpful;
- remove it from the game.

I'll take door #4, please.

Did I say removing it from the game would be a good idea? Yes, removing it from the game would be a good idea.
Last edited by mcswayer on May 17, 2022, 2:00:29 AM
Remove the fucking balls from the mobs. Bring back the old ones. Or remove it altogether. They are NOT visible!
Perhaps remove Invulnerable altogether.

It makes no sense to remove 'Allies cannot die' and then add something of the sort back into the game.

It's also poor design; there's no counter play for it.
Does anyone at GGG ever sit down just before a patch, play for a day, and just determine 'is the game more fun before or after these changes are made? Because it certainly doesn't feel like anyone is actually testing how changes impact the players enjoyment of the game. I used to have eight to ten friends play each league. Over the last five leagues, three are left. Two are already close to quitting after this weekend, and one took the entire week off to binge the new league and is extremely frustrated with his decision and the state of the game. I honestly just don't find the game very fun right now, and I'm a veteran from early beta. I struggle to see how a new player even has a chance at getting started these days. If you never have any new players, and old players are steadily quitting, the inevitable conclusion is pretty obvious.
They know they have to rollback whole new rare system, but have no balls to do it.
PoE becomes annoying more than fun after you introduced those mods on rares being forced in. Before dat we had a choice, now not. Also with that what called a game before, was more rewarding, now not, you kill stuff 10x times slower and gets rewards 20x times less.

Why we want to do this, say pls?

Not playing PoE for 3 days already, sunday included. And this is the very leaguestart. A failed one. Take this feedback or no, but its just how I feel.

Not fun.

Suggestion: admit it was a bad idea to release is on all the players, and remove those modifiers to a hardmode or HC or anywhere where 0.1% of pros and nolifers can appreciate this. Make it optional. This can bring back the population to PoE. Win-win-win.
Last edited by DarkJen on May 17, 2022, 2:23:45 AM
So now, if you want to get some loot from different mechanics you first need to have finished buil. In other words you are not able to handle all those mobs with archnemesis mods in harvest or essences or mine or expedition or any other activities. And on top of that the sentinels buffs them so hard that now game is about mobs are farming you.
The map-boss nowe feels more like regular mob then regular mobs.
IMHO the best way is revert back to usual rare mobs and leave archnemesis as mod for maps.
If all of these multi-archnemesis enemies drop as they did in 3.17, no one would complain about difficulty, but be happy to pick items up.
just remove these archnemesis mods you clowns...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info