3.18.0b Hotfix 1

I really hope this was just the first round. There are pageloads of arguments for why the AN modifiers are bad and these still do not properly address them.

I personally do not feel like playing before this gets fixed. Frankly, I feel like you just just re-roll to pre 3.18 state before you get this mess sorted out. This must by hurting your bottom line.
Lol already 4-5 hotfixes in 3 days after the "extensive testing"
Still ppl believe the lies Chris is saying?
Thank you for efforts GGG, but the problem lies benath the rare monster sytem and making those monsters numerically difficult does not help. A diffucult rare monster for me right now is to drop totems, run around and pray for not get one shotted instantly. If you wish players to have a diffucult time with monsters and enjoy while doing it make them have better telegraphed skills like bosses.
Can u keep all the overpower magic rare 1 hit K.O mob in Sentinel League.
Most streamer focus on that league and the mob need all the power they can get.
Seem its too easy for them, buff more mob there!
buff magic and rare mob is not enough.
u need to buff the normal mob as well 1 hit K.O

We standard league don't want to take any part in it.
We are fine with previous 3.17 mob.
New player in standard league also seem doing pretty well.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624459
For minion helmet mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2616501
Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability Build
I have already read many pages with requests to remove these archnemesis mods to hell. And I can bet that the developers will simply ignore the requests of 90% of the players. Because some popular streamer will say that all these mods on mobs look cool. Remember at least 1 time when the developers released a news item saying that we screwed up and removed a new mechanic because it is not playable? They probably think that the players will leave after such news. Well, they say, why play a league with deleted content. But I can bet that players will start playing with redoubled efforts if the developers listen to their opinion at least once ... But these are all just my wet fantasies. Thank you for your attention.
Some time ago you made a good decision - to remove invulnerable mobs from the game and everyone enjoyed it. Now you added it again and everyone's pissed at you. Do you really never learn, GGG? Invulnerable mod makes mobs run straight past you in Cassia encounters (Blight league, y'know? Still exists in your game). And don't you dare to use Temporal Chains to slow them down - I guess you know what'll happen.
Same shit goes with immune to X ailment mods. That breaks ignite builds, autobomber builds and many others as well as straight up switches off freezing and stunning towers in beforementioned blight. This is NOT a balance we deserve.
This whole system is just BAD and you have to revert it, bc it doesn't matter how much added res or other numbers you "balance" while mechanics themselves remain broken AF. So, once again, have balls, revert and make your game enjoyable as it was before.
Current implementation is cardinal error.
Please GGG Archnemesis Corrupter mod having Cooldown of 0.2-0.3 seconds (on Hit and being hit). Instant 10 stacks is not fun. =)
And Trickster mod not spawning in Rituals.
I was having no problems after the previous changes already. Maybe you guys are right, maybe it still needs more tuning. I don't want to have preconceived decisions yet, just getting into red maps today. Maybe that will change my mind.
Is it crossbow or is it assault rifle?
Meh... I guess i quit for this league and join next one lost my will to play barely any builds working

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info