whats ur strats atlas tree now? what u think best/worst node? what dissapointer u and what bugged?

"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Full on maven/elderslayers/guadians/synthesis/double map bosses with some delirium/ritual and Kirac missions sprinkled in. I pretty much do not care at all about the map and just rush towards the boss and then do the unidentified 10-way fight. Sometimes it drops 5 influenced maps, sometimes it drops an awakened gem, either way it is not only fun but also highly profitable.

nice
can u share this atlas tree?

Is it perfectly optimized? Probably not. I do have the nodes which allow me to run tier 16 maps constantly without awakening the whole atlas. Without them I'd probably go for some Metamorph nodes because it is also related to killing bosses. Ritual is better though if you can kill super fast

Its actually such a beautiful setup if you think about it. You always know whether there is a delirium mirror or rituals in the map without having to explore it fully. Compare to blight and legion - you can miss them if you don't go looking. But here you go straight for the boss and are fully aware of the league mechanics.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Feb 11, 2022, 1:34:07 AM
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Full on maven/elderslayers/guadians/synthesis/double map bosses with some delirium/ritual and Kirac missions sprinkled in. I pretty much do not care at all about the map and just rush towards the boss and then do the unidentified 10-way fight. Sometimes it drops 5 influenced maps, sometimes it drops an awakened gem, either way it is not only fun but also highly profitable.

nice
can u share this atlas tree?

Is it perfectly optimized? Probably not. I do have the nodes which allow me to run tier 16 maps constantly without awakening the whole atlas. Without them I'd probably go for some Metamorph nodes because it is also related to killing bosses. Ritual is better though if you can kill super fast

Its actually such a beautiful setup if you think about it. You always know whether there is a delirium mirror or rituals in the map without having to explore it fully. Compare to blight and legion - you can miss them if you don't go looking. But here you go straight for the boss and are fully aware of the league mechanics.

how much guard maps drop? like every 2 map? 4 map? 10 map?
i mean wanna kno its worth to take there nodes to see more guard maps (elder/shaper/elderslayers/synthesis if they drop...)?
also how many scouts u see per day? i took all nodes for chance scout drop and they drop almost never
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I get so many guardian maps I am kinda getting bored of running them (the last map boss dropped 2 conqueror and 2 shaper guardian maps, no joke). I also have so many Kirac missions (since they are tied to killing map bosses too) I don't really need scouting reports. But yes, they drop. Vaal scouting reports seem to most common.
My strategy .Step one . Take passives needed to complete a specific challenge . Step Two . Re-spec after finishing the specific challenge . Repeat step one and two .
Idea is basically to support as many different mechanics and stuff that can spawn in maps as possible. Less a focused strategy as much as trying to just spice maps up more by adding as many interesting effects as I could. I found the left side of the tree was more suited to that, at least in terms of the league mechanics I enjoy more (so no Legion nonsense for example), so that's the side I went with. Also apparently the Black Star and Searing Exarch are more enjoyable fights than Eater of Worlds and especially Infinite Hunger, so that's good too.

I didn't bother with Maven, Sh/Elder, Conquerors or Synthesis maps cos I wanted to see the benefit of my points as much as possible, and you won't be running that content all that often. All the stuff allocated affects regular mapping aka the vast majority of your gameplay. Most league mechanics that spawn will have some effect or the other making them more enjoyable.

Here's the tree -

Mechanics that are particularly well supported are Essence, Blight, Beyond and Ritual. There is also good support for Delirium, Strongboxes and Incursion, as well as the Exarch and Scarabs. Then there's some minor support for Heist, Harbinger, Harvest and Metamorph. You also have Séance for fun with rares. :)

What's not supported? Basically everything on the right side of the tree - Legion, Abyss, Expedition, Breach, Betrayal, Shrines and Delve. This isn't a tree meant for maximum loots, I don't know nor care what that might be. It's a tree that just tries to make maps as interesting as possible with as many special effects as I could fit in together for as many things that can possibly spawn.

Here's a pic of the tree (Edit: small change - I switched out of Mighty Hunter and Immune Response to get Tamper Proof and Secret Operations, the tree linked above is correct) -

Last edited by Exile009 on Feb 14, 2022, 2:00:49 AM
I was beefing up rogue exiles though I had to stop after a bit since they were 10x harder than the map bosses.
Украина в моём сердце
"
kaijyuu2 wrote:
I was beefing up rogue exiles though I had to stop after a bit since they were 10x harder than the map bosses.

but how good their drop? like alot curenc or many uniqs? or what?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
kaijyuu2 wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-atlas-skill-tree/AAAABgAAVQfiFHcU2hjEG04eWx84H8QkyyjQKOkqhCx6LosyJDSIPl9BjEJzQndDI0nTT11TOFkUW9lgIWIpYn9jtWSNZrVnLmi2bNRuKnErc4t0-nbCdxR6_XsKe6d9E4PdhG6FxIhtitGNKY6IkOORfZIskkyY2JnqoXikD6SsqP2yZrbouwm7KsL_xtnIfsmhznrQotSH1LnWW9mQ3yPhi-Kn5Y_q1fLo-M76MP3RAAA=

Speaking of Rogue exiles.... If you get bad combos is ...oh boy.

For example: managed to get a triple ghosted stagnation map boss with one of the exile bodyguards, ghosted as well obviously, being Magnus. I got insta killed by that Flambeblast. Couldn't even touch the boss.

Definitely not hardcore friendly, and impossible at times, but so fun when you get 20 or more of them in a map.
Last edited by lupasvasile on Feb 14, 2022, 2:29:34 AM
I started off with the map sustain nodes and grabbes most of the ritual, delirium and harvest nodes.

Ritual and harvest are good income in early league, delirium nodes feel really strong to me and they synergize well with delirium. Also both work very well for my spectral helix build (while blide, for example, wouldn't).

Now in endamge I still have these nodes, because they felt fun, but I also have the elder and shaper nodes. I skipped the nodes for the new bosses, because I do maven stuff.

I just blast through maps with maven watching, do maven invitations when they are ready, and sell mavens invitation and unid'ed watcher's eyes. It is very profitable and also makes it less necessary to exchange c to ex so much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info