whats ur strats atlas tree now? what u think best/worst node? what dissapointer u and what bugged?

if u wanna share link or name content/node u gonna pick in new leagu
also wich u gonna focus red? blue? maven?
worth to pick synthesis or guards? sirus?

ps torm spirits still have same ai? still NEVER posses bosses and rares? still slow useless dumb mobs no1 likes?
also how worthy scoutin reports gonna be? it can be used ONLY when u have kirac daily or as much as u wanna?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Feb 15, 2022, 1:46:47 PM
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2022, 4:07:16 AM
I'm an Abyss nutter so I went for abyss/essence, the good nodes for betrayal/expedition/harvest and ritual to for the final hard to get passives.

Real happy with it for my pseudo SSF playstyle tbh should be a nice platform to start from and i'll respec the whole thing once well established to be more boss focused.

I was gonna make a boss focused tree to begin with but without knowing anything about the new bosses or their drops its pretty hard to judge if a node has value or not.
I like enjoy Abyss, Delve and Essences...so I'm going for them. I don't care about being optimal or shit like that, I'm playing SSF
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
going for elder shaper farm and abyss essence ofc for easy currency
wow so many pick abyss! its RLY that much effective or THAT much profit? i guess its base ilv? or abyss jewel? why?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by pifpep on Feb 2, 2022, 5:40:27 AM
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Turning each map into a fiesta with Rogue Exile, Torment and Harbinger plus Rare and Boss passives. 40+ free points though.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
wow so many pick abyss! its RLY that much effective or THAT much profit? i guess its base ilv? or abyss jewel? why?

there is one abyss wheel in the atlas passive tree which will be the ONLY source of 5 or 6 mod abyss jewels, these will be corrupted so no crafting them.

also they are really good for xp if you get the packsize+xp node.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info