whats ur strats atlas tree now? what u think best/worst node? what dissapointer u and what bugged?

I am considering removing additional Essense, additional Strongbox and additional Shrine so that other mechanics have more space. Is it worth it?

I never saw random Alva on maps and only twice Jun and Neco. As I understand it is because there is not enough space for everyone. For more essences, strongboxes and shrines I just can run another map but for masters I need to spend resources to see them (casual ssf, so, not enough of them). And most important of all I just love random encounters.
Last edited by Mmmoooz on Apr 14, 2022, 10:03:11 PM
any new changes to ur atlas next leagu?
and why?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Essences, Harbingers, Expedition and Heist for me.

Some Boxes and quantity too.
Last edited by Atech2 on Jun 1, 2022, 5:13:05 PM
Breaches, Expeditions, guardian map bonus drops (synthesis, Shaper/Elder, Sirus), Bestiary, Maven nodes (Heights of Hubris, Captivated interest). Allocated alluring vaal side areas for a short time, just want to try it.
Then will respect into delirium and abysses, got too many delirious maps already, need to run them all.
I play Wondering Path with all "4% increased effect of modifiers on non-unique maps", Singular Focus for extra-currency, plus Ritual, Metamorph and Delirium extra-rewards small passives. Basically I'm running my maps chisel-alch-and-go, don't care about sextants or scarabs.

Here's my tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-atlas-skill-tree/AAAABgAAhACeBNYIyQncClcKYQtxD2MU2hVhF8sYGxjEHXQeWyArJO8m5yjQKoQuizCMMiQ0iDWuNl05jjvcQV9BjEITRJZF4UfPUYJSO1PbVkVYm1k8Wptc3F3HX-tgTWO1Z51pm2rPazZs1Gz9bgZuKnBAcFBxK3ZFdsJ5w3q2ewp9E30df1yCaYPdhcSGmIfpiG2JQomRjaGOao_UkTKRfZIsnV6dh52xntKh4qLeo2ykrKeCqrmtt6_BsfuyZrOMtIa1Z7eBuEq7KryovNy_Fr84v7LAusHHxtDHs8e0yH7Ly8_Jz_LUudq9317hi-Jx5Y_n4egs7OXtoPFL9Uz3T_fk-jD6svra_cn-yQAA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info