whats ur strats atlas tree now? what u think best/worst node? what dissapointer u and what bugged?

Harbies, Essences, Spoils of War+ Seance, Guardian, Conq and Synthesis maps. Ping ponging coves and cemetary map
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 19, 2022, 7:09:45 PM
Casia harb expedition and exarch nodes for more exarch currency...
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Mostly ritual, blight, delirium and searcing exarch, might try strongbox and harby out soon.
Think I ran pretty much everything on the right and center of the tree(tried a lot of different atlas strategies), actually didn't venture much into the left side. Really most things turned out really good. I think some nodes I thought would be good but turned out not great were the boss ones. I ran both clusters for the extra rarity for a long time, never really did have anything good drop from bosses.

Jun was the first nodes I maxed out because it was how I made money during the first week. I like the nodes, but will probably not do that next league. Most likely just grab the 4% chance node at the start and leave the rest till later.

Also not sure if this is a glitch or not, but the abyssal eyes node + Strongboxes does not work in Vaal Temple. After about 50 maps I never once got a corrupted eye from a strong box. This might be as intended since everything is already corrupted from the strongboxes in that map.

Atlas tree was great, had me playing a lot longer than I thought I would after I hit all the challenges.
My favorite so far is definitely abyss nodes and since they seem to not be that popular I hope those will avoid the nerf hammer (5 abysses with 200% pack size scaled with map pack size on top of that, yes please)
Last edited by Aynix on Mar 23, 2022, 8:03:36 PM
I just blast maps. Its so easy. I avoid any mechanic that takes too long. I tried breach with flash breach and abyss with abyss nodes, and whilst they are great for juiced mapping, I find there is far too much profit in getting to the next map for more harbies, strongboxes and eldritch altars.

Harvest is also a huge money maker. I specced out of harvest at least a month ago, and still a huge chunk of my profit from the mechanic. Aug crit, aug inf mod, non-life to life, thats almost 50ex straight up. I also aug'd T1 phys on my quiver with aug non-inf rare which is insane for my phys>cold build.

Avoiding delve, expedition and heist this league. Don't get me wrong, expedition and heist are great, but I try to focus on a handful of mechanics at a time and mix it up every league. Hopefully expedition retains its current state, would love to give it a go next league.
Last edited by BrettLee on Mar 23, 2022, 9:33:01 PM
"
Aynix wrote:
Personally I love essence nodes.
When you get 2 horror and 2 insanity essence (with some shrienking/defeaning in addition) from a single essence monster, it just feels so good.
I have disturbingly little of the four "special" essences (horror/insanity) but essence atlas passives are solid money. And that's with remnants of corruption every time.

I followed Grimro's advice, sell shrieking for 1 chaos in bulk. (3-4 I make deafening and sell for more) I have my tab for 27 shrieking for 26 chaos, people whisper me when I get 27. That's multiple chaos each map for not many atlas passives. And it takes no time speed running maps.
I hope you know certain shrieking essences are worth even 4c in bulk
I like mechanics which don't take too much time. While general farming I'm all in on:

Beyond
Essence
Harbinger
Strong boxes
Alva

If farming certain things like say bosses or Deli, tree gets revamped.

Things I never mess with are
Betrayal
Expedition
Blight
Harvest

Total buzz killers

Atlas tree in SSF STD
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-atlas-skill-tree/AAAABgAAhAAbALoIGwn4ChkKPQr7Dr4PzBCwENwWxBfLGMQbThtkHXQfOB_EIWskyybnKNAphyqELr4wAzMgNIhBX0GMQndDI0NLTfxPYU_YUDlT-1fjWEVZFlvzXcdeKmIpY7VksmbGZ-losmnVbElt_W4qb39zi3ZUdsJ4hHnDewp9E3-kg92H-4gZiG2K0Y1Oj7eSLJKwnCudXp2xodGi3qOFqC-qtausrBCsH63Wr8Gx-7Jmtf226LcruYC6ssD1wv_F_sbZx7PIfsjlyaHNqM56zpHQotEk0U3UudVm1qDXhdmQ317f-OGL43zlj-Xs6tXrfvLo9Az1TPV39g34Ifj6-QD6MPra_cn90QAA
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 29, 2022, 11:58:24 AM
any1 know how much or what cap mechanic for maps?
like 5-6 content max? or someth? where see it?

can GGG expand map cap somehow or make it VISIBLE before u open map? i wanna kno whats limit...
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info