whats ur strats atlas tree now? what u think best/worst node? what dissapointer u and what bugged?

"
gageris wrote:
So I've been running these:
- all abyss nodes (except the one that gives 20% for rare item to drop with socket)
- strongbox nodes
- harbinger nodes
- Elder/shaper nodes
- searing exharh
- 2 beyond nodes
- couple map/kirac nodes
- sextants node
- 20+20% influenced pack size
And some minor things along the way

I run these scarabs:
- polished abyss (1c)
- rusted harb (2-3c)
- rusted carto (0.5c)
- rusted breach (0.3c)
- Map itself

I also always use +1 abyss from sextants (6c for 4uses) and FFB. My total invest to map is ~7-8c/map.

I can say - mob density is insane, I got so much mobs and stuff in maps it's crazy. Maybe once I finish this char to 100 (abysses exp go brrrr) - I might respec some of the tree to try out some other stuff.

they all work? i hear its capped somehow so u cant get more than x number content

or not?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Eater of worlds altars
Harbingers
Corrupted strongboxes
Fat abysses
Map effect 30%
Sextant monster packs

this on well rolled maps and it gives around 200iiq and 50%packsize
low investment, no need to spend time buying stuff.
specially not needing to buy stuff because it rains scarabs and what not makes it so much fun.
only thing i gotta do is make another build. EA totems is amazing but i feel done with it alrdy
"
Babalao wrote:
Eater of worlds altars
Harbingers
Corrupted strongboxes
Fat abysses
Map effect 30%
Sextant monster packs

this on well rolled maps and it gives around 200iiq and 50%packsize
low investment, no need to spend time buying stuff.
specially not needing to buy stuff because it rains scarabs and what not makes it so much fun.
only thing i gotta do is make another build. EA totems is amazing but i feel done with it alrdy

nice but u know how many content can be rolled on small maps? any info about limits?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
now that maps are cheap i try

+ chance synthesis map drops from bosses
+ chance guardian map drops from bosses
+ chance conquerer map drop from bosses
+ many nodes map drops have chance to be dublicated
+ chance map bosses drop atlas currency and scarabs
harvest
scouting reports
eater of worlds altar + searingtouch and eater of worlds packsize

and just fast rush to boss and kill him unless i find early altars with scarabs
Last edited by Delamonica on Mar 3, 2022, 11:47:54 AM
"
Delamonica wrote:
now that maps are cheap i try

+ chance synthesis map drops from bosses
+ chance guardian map drops from bosses
+ chance conquerer map drop from bosses
+ many nodes map drops have chance to be dublicated
+ chance map bosses drop atlas currency and scarabs
harvest
scouting reports
eater of worlds altar + searingtouch and eater of worlds packsize

and just fast rush to boss and kill him unless i find early altars with scarabs
+1

Almost finished with the challenges, is kinda' boring to manage scarabs and take 10+ minutes to complete a map. I'll go for fast map strategy with Delirium nodes, hopefully I'd be able to maintain the profits/hour.

In terms of profit/map, Expedition, Harbinger and even Metamorph, were great.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Mar 6, 2022, 6:13:55 PM
Mine is:

Ritual (all nodes)
Harbinger (all nodes)
Torment (all nodes less the one that gives 50% duration)
Metamorph (all nodes)
Rare monster (4 nodes Spoil of war)
Maps (only 3 nodes Shaping the montains)
Strongbox (3 nodes Twice Tempted)

I think i like this setup of mine, atleast i making a lot of currency and good drops with this, and doing the things i like the most like Ritual and Harbinger!
Soul of a Dragon, reincarnation of a Dragon in a human shell.

Always a Dragon in mind and soul.

Dragons Forever.
Last edited by Dragony100 on Mar 9, 2022, 5:33:51 PM
I have made 40% of my hundreds of Ex running Delirium which I fully invested in via the passives and 40% selling Delve stuff using the cheap scarabs which cost exactly zero passives. The remaining 20% is this and that. The only thing that has disappointed me that I invested all the way in was Ritual which has been a total joke of nothing. It seems hard to believe that running that many fully loaded Rituals and no big ticket items showed up. RNG I guess. The Passive tree is great and I learned a lot about how to set it up for next league.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Mar 10, 2022, 11:08:03 PM

Best way for me was delving, because when everyone is focussing on the atlas there is a huge demand for resonators and fossils no one is delivering. Since the changes to delve it has gotten far more valuable even at lower depths, once u reach 300 u´re good to go.

I sustained the strat via mapping that focussed on chaining as many maps as possible, hence more sulphite in shorter times. I therefore combined it with things that are done fast as well, which were essences, strongboxes. The rest of my points went fully into the map-drop chance to be doubled and the chances for elder, shaper, conq., and cynth map drops. I did not spec into the new bosses, rather focussed on maven as I didn´t want to play around with the shrines all the time and having 3.5 rounds of maven while people grind out only 1 round of Eater/Exarch gave me probably another advantage, as I get maven splinters and more influence maps.

Speaking of: I sold the conq. maps at a whopping 30-35c a piece (I have NO idea whatsoever why they were so expensive), ran elder/shaper with guardians aid on my own and then did 8-map into 2 invitations rotas, grinding out shaper/elder on my own too and got a nice profit of ilvl85 watchers eyes and unident ilvl86 watchers eyes. I ran a few mavens writs myself, but also sold them for 1.1ex a piece so that was a nice profit too - have to admit though, this was a deviation from the delving for a while.

Finally, I swapped around with eigher alva or betrayal, as those encounters always have a really nice benefit when invested into and they are kinda fast as well. I was building out of my 95 alva missions 23 temples, of which i was able to sell 17 at 120c+. Nothing too crazy but nice additional currency. Betrayal on the other hand was a pure money-printing machine once the prices of aisling t4 grew to 2.5ex+. You need between 2 and 10 maps, depending where aisling is, to set up a board that yields roughly 5ex in total. I made probably around 75ex just with that on top of everything.

As I don´t like running uber-juiced mapping this was by far the most satisfying and profitable league for me, and I will probably do the same stuff next league again, just with a different build.
Most disappointing node for me was essence. Dropped out of it fairly quickly. It especially stings as one of the only few league mechanics that doesn’t inherently juice the map with lots of monsters. I picked strongbox and harbinger in the beginning and basically always ran them. Great all rounder mechanics for their completion speed, additional monsters, and obvious benefits from the mechanics themselves. Now I run breach only for flash breach’s juice and beyond nodes for the same reason. All quantity and effect of modifier nodes. Cemetery all day for the Brother’s Stash chase. I’ve sustained 10+ex/h for weeks doing this strat with minor tweaks here and there.
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfSWYPXd9prVxf5v_DoqtIQ
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/snoobae85
Personally I love essence nodes.
When you get 2 horror and 2 insanity essence (with some shrienking/defeaning in addition) from a single essence monster, it just feels so good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info