whats ur strats atlas tree now? what u think best/worst node? what dissapointer u and what bugged?

the 6 nodes kinda funny I really didn't think people would get this excited over them and i'd be a weirdo for taking it.

You guys do know how few Abyss jewels drop usable right? This is gonna increase the odds but a vast majority are still gonna be straight vendor :p

I wonder if we sell 5 6mods we get a random 6mod back out.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:

I wonder if we sell 5 6mods we get a random 6mod back out.

"You just fixed a bug"
Chris Wilson
Last edited by alex_disp on Feb 2, 2022, 12:19:25 PM
Going full abyss as well with the exception of the depth nodes. Those jewels have such juicy potential, especially the minion ones. Going full shrines, boxes and later on all of the boss nodes.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Was very fun spending the afternoon on it. Imho good builds are the one wich get to quantity and modifiers nodes(yes small nodes but it is what we did those last years guys, juicing bonus objectives) early while passing on map nodes (we don't know how sustain will be). And you need to save points for end game encounters, you'll always be witnessed by something and we are likely to spend our life in high tier maps, so better be sure having free points for this after the first like 50-60points wich should be conservatively put on map sustain and qty modifiers first. At the end of the day: not that exciting, right?

There are lots of league mechanic that seem to be very good maxed but you won't have enough points for them early on, it will be like sacrificing 30% map modifiers and 10% quantity for them, nothing cuts it.
Last edited by galuf on Feb 2, 2022, 12:27:15 PM
Pretty sure I'm going Kirac/abyss/expidition.
I'm playing Standard and I'm looking at the two Torment nodes and the Synthesis nodes at the top of the tree along with the Maven nodes. I feel that the new implicit mods are not really going to trump items in standard I actually think they are weaker then double influenced items. I think the new chase items will be chase obviously for sure the two jewels for the ascendancy. Hoping to get something worth while from Synthesis mods. I know most will be trash but some might be amazing and I'm kinda a diehard for finding that one amazing item.

Not sure yet but my thoughts anyway.
Legion and Delirium all the way and grabbing whatever nearby that interests me.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
In ssf:
Kirac + maps + essence + harbi + shrine + expedition + 500 sulphite per red map.

Eazy map sustain, tons of crafting materials. Harbi is a nice source of maps and extra chaos. Kirac to get easy access to all special encounters. No reason to travel taking shaper&elder, synthesis and sirus nodes if i can get same thing by spending less points (ssf perpestive) on kirac.

In trade:
Maps + harbi + beyond + idk. Wanted to do ritual but then i realized it will slow me down. Perhaps i will grab synthesis, shaper&elder, sirus nodes. More expensive compared to kirac but at least i get access to special content in itemized form that i can sell.
Last edited by karoollll2534 on Feb 2, 2022, 2:09:55 PM
Simple everything Kirac, Boxes and Harbinger. 41 points left for other stuff. Boxes looks fun!
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Last edited by trixxar on Feb 2, 2022, 2:48:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info