whats ur strats atlas tree now? what u think best/worst node? what dissapointer u and what bugged?

I'll start with this Delve/Legion/Abyss/Harbinger/EoW build for easy xp and raw currency

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-atlas-skill-tree/AAAABgAAgAfXCD8IbAsKDOAQ4RGaEsAXFBg5GMQZghtOHn0fOB9mH_Ymiit-LosvnDBmND00pjufP81Cd0MjQ6lJykpfT4lRglOiVkZYRVp9Ws5b8123XipfU2FIYiljAWO1ZExlpGihadVrAmx-baVt_W4qcQtyiHOlc-J6AX0TgGSAeIEPhBGIGYsYkKmRx5mRnCudh55JoF2htaOJo8arbawQrmKvwbJmtf226LfLt8y-Z8AZwv_EScUCxf7GM8Y4xtDIfsmhzpHRqdS51jDXHtdN2s7cv90c4anip-W35frmJuco51jqjerV7EnvrvJl82z1TPj6-mj6_PvQ-_n89v3R_t4AAA==

Then swap out Abyss and map sustain for Elderslayers and Shrines around level 95 or so

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-atlas-skill-tree/AAAABgAAgATbB4gH1wg_CGwJ-AoZCwoM4A7iEOERmhLAFxQXyxjEG04efR84H2Yf9iHFJoorfjADMGY0PTSmNc07nz_NQndDI0OpSABILEnKSl9P2FAXUYJTolZGWEVazlvzXNleKl73X1NgZ2FIYiljAWO1ZExn6WihadVsSW19bf1uKnKIc4tzpXPiegF9E4BkgQ-Dw4QRiBmK0ZwrnV6dh6BdobWjxqwQrB-vwbJmtf226LfMuky67744vmfC_8UCxf7GM8Y4xtDIfsmhzpHQotGp1LnXHtdN2LXcv90c3Wjlt-X65ibnWOqN6tXsSe7B8mXzbPVM-Pr5APpo-vz8BPz2_dEAAA==
Last edited by Anomaly33 on Feb 3, 2022, 11:27:25 PM
"
za6i9ka wrote:
"
alex_disp wrote:
"
za6i9ka wrote:

Since when implicits are not modifiers LOL.

Where did I say they aren't? I said that when not specified directly "random Modifiers" on item imply Prefixes and Suffixes. It's typical Occam's razor situation.

Well, suffixes and prefixes are explicit modifiers, they just said random modifiers so we don't know how exactly would those jewels look. Its just your baseless assumptions before ggg clarifies it or we see them drop.

You can think logically and recall that you can't have 2 corrupted implicits with normal corruption unless it says "Double corupted". So if you assume that 5th mod comes from a corrupted implicit then item with only 2 Prefixes and 2 Suffixes can't have 6th mod. But description says 5-6 so where does the 6th mod come from then? There's no mention of "double corruption". So it can only have 5-6 mods as additional prefix and suffix.
Last edited by alex_disp on Feb 3, 2022, 9:24:43 AM
Last edited by Exsmigol on Feb 3, 2022, 8:31:57 AM
"
alex_disp wrote:
"
za6i9ka wrote:

Well, suffixes and prefixes are explicit modifiers, they just said random modifiers so we don't know how exactly would those jewels look. Its just your baseless assumptions before ggg clarifies it or we see them drop.

You can think logically and recall that you can't have 2 corrupted implicits with normal corruption unless it says "Double corupted". So if you assume that 5th mod comes from a corrupted implicit then item with only 2 Prefixes and 2 Suffixes can't have 6th mod. But description say 5-6 so where does the 6th mod come from then? There's no mention of "double corruption". So it can only have 5-6 mods as additional prefix or suffix.

You said you can't have 2 corrupted implicits with normal corruption unless it says "Double corupted", well, here's a surprise - jewel can't have more than 4 explicit mods AT ALL. So if you think they can change that, what makes you think they can't just make those jewels either 1 or 2 implicit corrupted (since there are already such items in game). Anyways, i'm out of this pointless "discussion". Going to wait and see how it actually looks on release instead of looking at you portraying your subjective opinion as holy truth.
"
za6i9ka wrote:
"
alex_disp wrote:
"
za6i9ka wrote:

You can think logically and recall that you can't have 2 corrupted implicits with normal corruption unless it says "Double corupted". So if you assume that 5th mod comes from a corrupted implicit then item with only 2 Prefixes and 2 Suffixes can't have 6th mod. But description say 5-6 so where does the 6th mod come from then? There's no mention of "double corruption". So it can only have 5-6 mods as additional prefix or suffix.

You said you can't have 2 corrupted implicits with normal corruption unless it says "Double corupted", well, here's a surprise - jewel can't have more than 4 explicit mods AT ALL. So if you think they can change that, what makes you think they can't just make those jewels either 1 or 2 implicit corrupted (since there are already such items in game). Anyways, i'm out of this pointless "discussion". Going to wait and see how it actually looks on release instead of looking at you portraying your subjective opinion as holy truth.

Alas, the force is not strong with this one.
Good luck :)
"
kaepae wrote:

Basically I wonder how respeccable the thing is.

2 Orbs of Regret to make 1 Orb of Unmaking, can be purchased from Kirac.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Lots of rich people seem to want to rush Simulacrums. Delirium should be juicy as heck early because splinters will be bottlenecked and people who can crush Wave 30 Simulacrums early will pay any price to get in. Cluster jewels will be popular as always too.

Delirium is on the same side of the tree as Blight, which appears to be the #1 farming strategy if you hit high maps in the first few days. I suspect Blight encounters in maps might get nerfed before the end of week 1 to no longer guarantee an oil/map chest.

The points regarding the new Eldritch bosses might be incredible at league start. Monsters drop items with Eldritch implicits means you can throw all the items in your 5c+ dump tabs and somebody who wants an item with a particular implicit can buy them, use an Essence, and have an item with 2 guaranteed excellent mods with space for 6 more. Essence is hated for being boring now but Essence should be solid early league for +2 bow gems, and solid all league long because of stat stackers.

Now that I think more about it Abyss seems like a trick. Nobody is going to pay 5ex+ for Abyss jewels in the first few days so you can't get full value out of it. The supply of 5-6 mod jewels will also be very high. Tons of mobs though it's still going to be good.

I think alch and go will be extremely viable this league so I'm just going to do what I enjoy. I want to take Expedition and Ritual but they're unfortunately on opposite sides. Leaning towards Ritual because I can take Delirium and Essence more easily. As long as map sustain is good I'll take any nodes that are more rewarding at more maps/hour.
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-atlas-skill-tree/AAAABgAANgtxF8sZgh_EKNAo6SqEMAM0iD5fQYxDqUfPUYJZPFp9W9ldt2AhY7VmtWfpcQtxK4B4g92LGI0pj9SRfZ1enYejiaSsp4KvwbH7tIbG0Mez0KLUh99e4Yvip-WP5yjs5e-u9-T6MPqy_cn-3gAA

I'll rush that then go from here. If Kirak seem good I'll definitely get nodes early but I want map modifiers % and map levels to progress asap, if I sustain map greatly I'll adjust the strategy.

People don't understand that there are nodes that mimic old atlas bonuses and if you don't have them you'll struggle early on just to sustain and progress your atlas, meaning that you'll get less points and slower, quadratic demise.

Also I'll probably start playing with ffb as soon as I feel I can just sustain it, it's too good to pass up, I will have to de prioritize gear upgrades for few hours but if my build can handle crucibles I'm good with it. And then I hit a wall or ultimate wealth, I'll probably respec map nodes into some juice.
Last edited by galuf on Feb 3, 2022, 3:32:42 PM
Initially I'll go for Kirak passives, which I'll keep until I complete all non-unique maps, then go for the generic IIQ/IIR wheel in the middle, rare monsters cluster, Harbinger and Eldritch/Exarch.

Once I have decent gear, will take the Torment passives, and probably Delirium, if I'd be able to self-sustain a single map.
"
6_din_49 wrote:
Initially I'll go for Kirak passives, which I'll keep until I complete all non-unique maps, then go for the generic IIQ/IIR wheel in the middle, rare monsters cluster, Harbinger and Eldritch/Exarch.

Once I have decent gear, will take the Torment passives, and probably Delirium, if I'd be able to self-sustain a single map.

u think torm spirits gonna be good? hope for better ai at least for em
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info