whats ur strats atlas tree now? what u think best/worst node? what dissapointer u and what bugged?

"
TreeOfDead wrote:

u think torm spirits gonna be good? hope for better ai at least for em
I don't care about spirits. We have guaranteed 5 rare mobs possessed + their minions touched ---> 60% IIQ + 30% more quantity for these monsters. It's like adding 5 rare packs to our maps, should be good.
I'll just go for the stuff I like the most. Probably Delirium and Metamorph. I enjoyed them.
"
6_din_49 wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

u think torm spirits gonna be good? hope for better ai at least for em
I don't care about spirits. We have guaranteed 5 rare mobs possessed + their minions touched ---> 60% IIQ + 30% more quantity for these monsters. It's like adding 5 rare packs to our maps, should be good.

w8 so those rares also will get more quant? and iir?
i tho its only if bosses possessed
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
How is everyone's league start atlas strat going? I couldn't decide what to do and picked Harbinger which is honestly very underwhelming. There are so many mobs that I assume the exp is very good though.

I wanted to try the Heist node that has a 10% chance to put a mob on the map that drops rogue markers and it dropped 1k markers in a yellow map. Not sure how it would do in a T16 with all the other Heist nodes.

Is Blight/Delirium the undisputed king as people expected (outside of bossing)?
some (if not most) nodes in atlas tree bugged or not workin???
no kirac missions or daily from kill map boss... no extra bonus from content... why? its bug or what?
or mby just me?
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-atlas-skill-tree/AAAABgAAgAOhBJgGkwgbCfgKPQpAC3EOsxLAFNoWxBtOHlsfOB9mImskyyjQK4Yruix6MiQzSTQ9NIg-Qj7BPzRAbUGMQndDI0fPTfxPXU9hT9hT-1ckWEVZFFo0Yilif2K4Y7VksmbGZy5n6Wi2bElszGzUbipxK3OLdsJ5nnzFfRN9HYRuhcSH-4gZiG2JkYrRjoiQ45F9kkyZOJwrnkmheKSspdio9Kj9rBCsH63Wr8GxgrH7sma1Ebbotvi7CcL_xVbGM8bZx7PIfsjlyaHLK82oznrQUNFN14XY0NmQ2a3fI99e3_jlj-Xs6o3q1e1Z8uj1TPWo90_4zvj6-jD85v3J_dEAAA==

Beasts, Essences, Strongboxes, Rogue Exiles and Harbingers. Just running and killing and staying alive! Simple and fun.
Harbingers, Strongboxes, Essences, Eater of Worlds, Flash Breach, the node that has a chance to spawn 20 rogue exiles in a map, and a ritual cluster since I enjoy ritual as a mechanic. I still think Ritual league is the best league they've done in a while.

Pretty much targeting anything that increases pack density.
Last edited by KFieLdGaming on Feb 10, 2022, 6:29:21 PM
Full on maven/elderslayers/guadians/synthesis/double map bosses with some delirium/ritual and Kirac missions sprinkled in. I pretty much do not care at all about the map and just rush towards the boss and then do the unidentified 10-way fight. Sometimes it drops 5 influenced maps, sometimes it drops an awakened gem, either way it is not only fun but also highly profitable.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Feb 10, 2022, 6:40:06 PM
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Full on maven/elderslayers/guadians/synthesis/double map bosses with some delirium/ritual and Kirac missions sprinkled in. I pretty much do not care at all about the map and just rush towards the boss and then do the unidentified 10-way fight. Sometimes it drops 5 influenced maps, sometimes it drops an awakened gem, either way it is not only fun but also highly profitable.

nice
can u share this atlas tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info