3.16.1 Patch Notes Preview

After multiple years of people dying in Delve Mine encampment .. NOW they change this?

Is it just because somebody from social media team saw that snippet from ds_lily? Is that really the reason?

Is this another part of damage control of fixing situations that were in the game FOR YEARS! just because some content creator with enough followers point a finger on it?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I am grateful that GGG maintains the game, fixes bugs and crashes, I am.

But it feels that the league has never fully properly worked to players' satisfaction, to at least acceptable level.

Most of the scourged items is complete garbage not worth picking them up and checking mods.

Map scourging is *still* very, very slow on any build that is not not full zoom-zoom + headhunter + beyond.

Regular and casual players might create 1 map in a day or so, this is waaay to low.

Scourged map mods are not fun, they are torture or annoyance or completely brick the map for certain builds. It is not fun getting 18000 damage on random jumps. It is not fun to have 100% reduced speed. It is not fun to try to create lvl-10-scourged map only to figure out that it has very little rare mobs in there and the layout rolled so bad that it is hard to find even those rares that are present.

The whole league balance is weighted *heavily* towards top-end players, leaving the majority of the playerbase to play basically standard, with a bit of annoyance in scourge.

I expected at least some tweaks/fixes for Scourge, esp. in a major patch.
Last edited by Gloggy on Nov 10, 2021, 6:18:12 PM
What a crap patch, my word. Nothing about the useless scourge rewards. This league is probably the worst in the last 15 ro so.

I cant believe you are ignoring all the feedback and think scourge is fine as it is.

No fixes for minions attacking monsters that are not there in the map, as they are attacking scourge monsters that can't be hit. Unbelievable.

Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Nov 10, 2021, 6:24:13 PM
"
JugJugJug wrote:
"
iuiulitza wrote:
"Added a 10 second Grace Period when visiting the Mine Encampment from within the Azurite Mine." This is laughable . Who the hell needs protection in Mine Encampment ?

Apparently you didnt see DS_Lily's death in HC SSF at level 99.6 when she went back to mine encampment after a delve, and died to a degen that was still on her even in the encampment while changing music for her stream.

One of the most bullshit deaths ever in the history of PoE.

I partly agree, but I also don't, she should have been paying attention to the game, not her chat.
This reads like a hotfix patch honestly.
pog
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
"
Fixed a bug where Belts with some Energy Shield and Armour modifiers could not be reforged with random modifiers, including a Defence modifier, through Harvest crafting.

The same thing happens on the Curse Small Cluster Jewel when trying to reroll Caster mods. It won't reroll over notables that already have the caster tag (even though there are many MANY other tagged mods available for that jewel).
"
"
JugJugJug wrote:
"
iuiulitza wrote:
"Added a 10 second Grace Period when visiting the Mine Encampment from within the Azurite Mine." This is laughable . Who the hell needs protection in Mine Encampment ?

Apparently you didnt see DS_Lily's death in HC SSF at level 99.6 when she went back to mine encampment after a delve, and died to a degen that was still on her even in the encampment while changing music for her stream.

One of the most bullshit deaths ever in the history of PoE.

I partly agree, but I also don't, she should have been paying attention to the game, not her chat.

No. She should have been completely safe while in what is essentially a town zone in poe.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
Standard stash next year of course...
Isn't X.1 supposed to be the "major" patch of a league? This one isn't even close.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info