3.16.1 Patch Notes Preview

3.16.1 ffor .1 and the league is dead. Kill more builds, kill more the league mechanics, the game is nerfed so hard. zero enjoyment. And the patch is about a streamer that died. great .
fix sg\jp realm latency
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
do more changes to scourg pls!

Dead league is dead. GGG realized there's no saving this crap. It's a bad league and there's no chance of redemption. Better to call it done and move on to the next thing.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
what is this 10 second grace period? If you die in the mines, you have 10 seconds to click back to loot?

Can we make the blood drain in nightmare not end in 5 seconds? That'd be a nice thing I'd like to see along with worthwhile loot. Like, wth?

Also, when is this game going back to the pre 3.15 days? The game now just feels like I am playing a Dark Souls ARPG and not path of exile I remember. Ever since you did them chages in 3.15, the game has been crap. You cater to the 0.01% of the population that has no life and and forget the people that do. Starting to feel like you're owned by Activision.
Get over it!
twitch.tv/Heartgrave
Last edited by Heartgrave on Nov 10, 2021, 7:16:48 PM
Maps in standard still broken, huh? :)
Because some girl disrespected Corrupted Blood?
Tss...
> Fixed a bug where we nerfed an interaction and called it a bugfix to avoid blowback for walking back on our promise of no more mid-league nerfs
Noice t4t
Is this it? Some bug fixes? Did ya all even play this?
Well good luck keeping players then, this is it for the league.
Anything about server issues that people and myself are experiencing? Hard to play a league where my ping hits 4k+ every 5 minutes...
Last edited by SmackD4B on Nov 10, 2021, 7:26:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info