By the end of this week (or early next week) we're planning to deploy Patch 3.16.1 on PC which contains several bug fixes. The 3.16.1 patch will be deployed on consoles shortly after it goes live on PC. To give you an idea what to expect from this patch, we've prepared a preview of its patch notes. Check them out below!
Please note that these are still subject to change prior to the patch's deployment.
- The Maximum Life of Non-Reaper Minions displayed in Skill tooltips is now affected by the less Maximum Life modifier from a Summoned Reaper. This is not a functional change.
- Added a 10 second Grace Period when visiting the Mine Encampment from within the Azurite Mine.
- Added 3D art for Atziri's Acuity.
- Characters that were previously able to equip a Wand and Melee Weapon at the same time have had their Wand disabled.
- Fixed a bug where Delirium encounters in Scourged Maps with the "Rare Scourged Monsters drop 1 additional stack of Simulacrum Splinters" modifier would cause splinters to drop at the end of the Delirium encounter, rather than on killing the Rare Scourged Monster.
- Fixed a bug where the Laboratory Map boss could become inaccessible if the final lever was used during a Scourge encounter.
- Fixed a bug where Elemental Overload was not working with Totems, Traps, Mines, or the secondary projectiles of some skills such as Cremation or Molten Strike.
- Fixed a visual bug where "20% chance to Impale on Hit" granted by the Physical Mastery was not displayed in the Character Panel.
- Fixed a bug where, after dying, the Survival Secrets Unique and the Profane Chemistry Notable Passive were not causing Flasks to gain Charges.
- Fixed a bug where, after dying, Necromantic Aegis was not applying bonuses from an Equipped Shield to your Minions instead of you.
- Fixed a bug where the "Link Skills can target Damageable Minions" Minion Defence Mastery allowed Link Skills to target Totems.
- Fixed a bug where Belts with some Energy Shield and Armour modifiers could not be reforged with random modifiers, including a Defence modifier, through Harvest crafting.
- Fixed a bug where Temporal Rift would have to be reactivated after logging out.
- Fixed a bug where some Veiled modifiers on the Cane of Kulemak Unique were not having their magnitudes increased.
- Fixed a bug where some modifiers were missing the Attribute tag.
- Fixed a bug where the chance to Suppress Spell Damage per Frenzy Charge modifier on Legacy Darkray Vectors was not functioning correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Brands could be hidden under the floor in some areas.
- Fixed a bug where the Viscera Cauldron quest item description was incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where The Lord's Labyrinth quest implied you were still required to complete multiple Trials of Ascendancy in Maps before being able to access the Eternal Labyrinth.
- Fixed a bug where some Synthesis hideout decorations were not being exported to hideout template files.
- Fixed a bug where some effects on the Oblivion Toxic Rain Effect Microtransaction were ending prematurely.
- Fixed 3 instance crashes.
|Posted by Natalia_GGG
on Nov 10, 2021, 4:36:07 PM
Grinding Gear Games