3.16.1 Patch Notes Preview

It would be nice if you can fix the stability of the game as well. I've had "an unexpected disconnect has occurred" over 200 times since this league started.
"
Fixed a bug where Belts with some Energy Shield and Armour modifiers could not be reforged with random modifiers, including a Defence modifier, through Harvest crafting.

Nope, Not fixed actually.
I can't harvest re-forge with a defence modifier on this, this I just made from a scoured item with re-forge defence:

Item Class: Belts
Rarity: Rare
Plague Lash
Crystal Belt
--------
Requirements:
Level: 79
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
{ Implicit Modifier — Defences }
+67(60-80) to maximum Energy Shield (implicit)
--------
{ Prefix Modifier "Carapaced" (Tier: 3) — Defences }
+388(323-400) to Armour
{ Prefix Modifier "Radiating" (Tier: 8) — Defences }
+19(16-19) to maximum Energy Shield
{ Suffix Modifier "of Sipping" (Tier: 5) }
9(4-9)% increased Flask Effect Duration
{ Suffix Modifier "of the Leviathan" (Tier: 4) — Attribute }
+41(38-42) to Strength
"
10011001 wrote:
GGG some feedback: As a casual player, I really like the scourge mechanic...despite the drops, but I find myself dying a lot from 1-shots and using up 6 portals on red maps - which is very discouraging. The only time that normally happens is when I fight Sirus... definitely not red maps. The best I think I can do is 34 or even 35 challenges out of 40... so it kinda makes me want to once again stop at 24/40.

---

Indeed, that is why I power level up to 95 in the first week or two and then die hundreds of times without rage quitting.

Regarding what GGG can do about this issue. You know that if GGG had an even halfway decent Krangle system where we could actually do it then the builds would likely be strong enough to not struggle. That absolutely no one uses the league mechanic for anything except for juicing maps (which was already amazing) is the reason I was so disappointed since playing around with the implicits was what I was most excited about. And that GGG refuses to adjust the horrible balance is beyond surprising.
No changes to scourge? That's sad. I do hope it will be changed.

The maps are ok, but it's still quite long to scourge them to a decent tier.
They are somewhat similar to delirium, except during the delirium league I could find mirrors and get some reward every map and now maybe every 5-10th map.

The corruption mechanic for gear is way too unlikly to produce a good outcome in my opinion. I've seen quite a lot of dropped pre-scourged items and so little of them make any sense to use (just based on the corruption results, to find a good item with good corruption seems to be nearly impossible).

So overall I find interacting with old mechanics much more rewarding than the scourge, even though I can't interact with them as much as with scourge.
"
knorpl wrote:

Too much op?

(snip)
The league looks like a trip to the circus.

(snip)

People get to lvl 100 in the first week so long as they are good at mercantile shenanigans and have an inside track on build design. OP is a thing that only ever seems applied to weekend warriors like me. God forbid the plebs should rise up.

If they really gave a shit they could just cap damage like they do resists. They don't.

And circus indeed. Barely playing, guild is ghost town.

Great changes to standard, we still need tons more but credit where due, that's why I spent money anyway.

The league sucks though. Pretty nightmare is suicide usually, that cute little 5 millisecond 5 meter stun is essentially worthless unless you've paid an arm and a leg per item slot. and picked this week's correct build.

So many forced checklists just to function in juiced t11 maps, and that's the real ground floor of the game. And it takes a fucking month to get there if you're a normal human being.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Still not seeing any progress on the issues with freezing/crashing in maps or zones. It's not the new content - it's happening in Standard. In fact I am sitting at my desk not even touching the keyboard or mouse and apparently as soon as wall and underbrush textures start to load in zones my screen freezes, then crash to desktop. My guess is a second or two before grace period ends, mobs from offscreen are activated all at once, and this causes a buffer underrun.

Lockstep, DX11, SSD, etc.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Like a lot people said, please fix ping/freeze/crash. Crashes were always there, but this league is especially worse. But crashes are substantially minor compared to the intermittent freezes/ping spikes that worsen with mob concentration, which makes the game severely unplayable. Worst performance league I have ever played. I already have maximum efficiency and lowest quality graphic setting, dynamic culling/resolution and all. I even tried downgrading from 1920 to 1280p. Did not help.

DO SOMETHING!!!
Last edited by Sielin on Nov 14, 2021, 7:59:16 AM
"
Vastonik wrote:
"
Gloggy wrote:
Scourged map mods are not fun, they are torture or annoyance or completely brick the map for certain builds. It is not fun getting 18000 damage on random jumps. It is not fun to have 100% reduced speed. It is not fun to try to create lvl-10-scourged map only to figure out that it has very little rare mobs in there and the layout rolled so bad that it is hard to find even those rares that are present.

Scourge maps are the only thing that are rewarding this league. You're shitting on the mechanic just to pile on to your other points. In fact, a lot of people say that scourge map mods are *too* rewarding.

I won't say "actions speak louder the words" because speaking is an action - but if on action give the opposite impression that all other give, ignore it.

Stop listening to what they say - it's proven to be nonsense nearly every time.
Flicker strike linked with multistrike is only hitting the mob/boss two times.
I thought multistrike make the skill hits 3 times? Is that a bug?
Thanks now the game somehow even worst then the last week can't even play the game without crash anymore ffs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info