Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.16.1 Patch Notes Preview

pls add more QOL!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Characters that were previously able to equip a Wand and Melee Weapon at the same time have had their Wand disabled.

oh boy :(
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
and here I thought my EO Str/Accu stack MS jugger was simply an utter shite build^^
'Fixed 3 instance crashes'

Lol
"
Fixed a bug where Elemental Overload was not working with Totems, Traps, Mines, or the secondary projectiles of some skills such as Cremation or Molten Strike.

Guess i can now try totems, if i maybe continue the league.

Also its almost 3 weeks in and i see no changes to the Blood Crucible / Vaal baking machine "crafting" part.
I'm correct we still get meme worthy items most of the time (especially annoying on T3) till next league?!
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"Characters that were previously able to equip a Wand and Melee Weapon at the same time have had their Wand disabled."

Explain to me why I can't hold a stick and a knife at the same time.

At this point they are trying to be stupid.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
garbage league, F non skele mage/arakalis fang minion builds, F spectre AI, F everything.

Also F hardcore players insta dying in league mechanic, 15/10 design
"
Innomen wrote:
"Characters that were previously able to equip a Wand and Melee Weapon at the same time have had their Wand disabled."

Explain to me why I can't hold a stick and a knife at the same time.

At this point they are trying to be stupid.

Too much op? You can pick up sword with incrased %phs scaling dmg and wand, and use at thhe same time ranged and meele skills, or making realy op spell/coc/cyclone combined dps build...

Fixing the bug with Tottems and EO after 3 weeks is proof to me that this game only focuses on a few skills / spells and the rest is not important.
RA/CoC these are the most popular and favored builds (also by dev I guess). It's a pity that such a huge tree of passives that distinguishes this game and in "theory" should give the possibility of creating a build from any skill, turns into one completely useless.

Going back to the league so far we have bug fixes. Ok understandable. But now the league looks like a standard only with a fresh economy. Mechanics destroy items, 15ex packed just to create some valuable Quiver, eventually I got + 30% fire res and Deal no fire dmg. Ok, I need a resist, and I will survive these 20k dps.

The thing is, out of 40 Quivers, having a full set of passive points to increase the chance of better stats, 1 had a double bonus. And basically +12 life regen and 20% mana regen, with a negative deal no crit dmg is a bit funny. We have 3 chances to craft an item, all 3 chances are more negative than positive, which is 99.99% of the time we craft items.

The league looks like a trip to the circus. When you are scared of clowns but you go there 3 times to see an elephant or a lion, but 3 times you run into a clown. And this last clown is the one from the movie "It" (because at all you lose your item, it's make it trash)
Yo
Is it all ? It's joke, serious problem with perma loading exist, still.
You have a time to nerf your mistakes, rapidly, but fixing this game isn't worth for you, GGG :(((((((((((((((((((((((((
Fix ping, freeze and disconnects in random instances, fix the GAME

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info