3.16.1 Patch Notes Preview

Please GGG fix the latency issue it makes the game unplayable, and please make scourge worth running in maps, not just scourged maps.

Honestly, it feels like I should rather play Standard than scourge because it feels more like a chore than fun.

ALSO PLEASE MAKE THE MODS BETTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's so significant about this patch to go to 3.16.1?
Guys you could fix shield charge skill inside harvest scenaries too huh
So you just read all the feedback on scourge and decided not to make ANY changes?

Acuity 3D art POG

such an iconic unique I'm suprised it already didn't have one
Really? A second week in a row with zero scourge improvements?

You know scourge modifiers are unfairly skewed against players right?
You know scourge currency rarely ever drops right?
You know gaining crucible xp is dauntingly long right?
You know "Enter scourge only on full blood" is still not fixed right?
You know scourge encounters are still feast or famine right?

And unrewarding for doing higher tier maps...on everything.

RIP these leagues when you guys abandon them after the first week.
What happened to before Covid when you would improve leagues weeks after release until they actually felt good.
Scourge changes? modCheck
Fix latency issues? modCheck
Sometimes I get super laggy maps, and reentering the map magically fixes it
[Removed by Support] GGG, yall guys doing great work
---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Nov 10, 2021, 6:02:17 PM
"
PerfectXtreme wrote:
So they gave up on this league already? This seems like a "Major" league patch (in that it isn't accompanied by a letter), and this includes nothing useful outside of some minor crash or slight bug fixes.

I think a LOT of players are looking for changes to how long it takes to charge up maps or other items in scourge... or the continued COMPLETELY WORTHLESS items dropping or the horribly unbalanced modifier weights.

IE: Stuff that might be useful to a very small number of builds at best is .01% chance to roll... and is only a slight boost in power.

While stuff that completely bricks items constantly (cannot do X damage, or - all skill gems) rolls constantly left and right on everything.

+1
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Seriously, no changes to Scourge :(? There's so much potential in this mechanic but it needs a few tweaks here and there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info