3.13.1c Patch Notes Preview

SCORCHING RAY TOTEMS NOT STUCKING!!!!! WHEN? 24 days after league start ;)
Bug: Annointed Blight Uniques do not show their annointment like amulets do

+

Please fix this bug at last
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2937018/page/1

It has exited for more than 6 months and it's destroying wealth or causing inconvenience for your standard players every single time.
Automatic map conversion in the - paid for with real money - map tab for example does not work when you would get more than 72 of a unique map because of the downtier bug.
Can we please get our own instance of Harbor back, or at least until the bugs with loading are fixed? Alternatively, can we have a way to store those contracts that can not be removed until the insane loading texture bugs get fixed? It takes a very long time(almost 1min, no joke) loading into the harbor because of all the stuff that must be loaded. Even once harbor has loaded, it's near impossible to walk... stutter constantly! Scared NOT to pick up quest contracts in case the quest line bombs out (as it did in Heist league for many.)
Fix trade, I got accused of being a price fixer because I didn't respond to 20+ trade offers for something sold 30+ mins ago. Fix plox market place, EVEN IRAW HAS MARKETPLACES WHY CANT WE?
ctrl + f "performance"
phrase not found

yeah thx, but no thanks
I still have massive performance issues/crashes. Hope this patch will finally fix them.

Edit: Just now crash after five seconds frozen screen in second Sirus 6 phase, out of nowhere. Ofc I died. Yeah thanks. Pls fix your stuff...
Last edited by ZetaAurigae on Feb 9, 2021, 4:47:48 AM
Update on texture streaming / long load times that sometimes lead to "Not responding" when starting up the game?

"Manifesto" on texture streaming was c. 2wks ago and there's been no improvement - just a trade-off from heavily pixelated screens to long-winded loading screens.

Fix soon please.

--------------

"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast."
Nice !
Bad Seed
Detonate mines is bugged for more than 2 months...
Where are further performance improvements? The game still runs like a version from 3 years ago. Performance is down across the board, be it on Vulkan or DirectX11.

Also, below quote from patch notes confuses me:
"
Foul Ritual encounters will now only apply Toxic Vines if you stop moving during the Ritual encounter.

Did you mean to say "Toxic Vines are applied 2 seconds after you stop moving?"

What is described in the original is the way it currently works, debuff is applied immediately after you stop. This is absolutely ridiculous because as far as I know there are very few builds that can attack without stopping. Debuff that prevents players from using movement skills and also slows their movement is absolutely out of line in terms of its severity and how punishing it is. Change it please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info