3.13.1c Patch Notes Preview

Now that totems are allies, does this mean Mask of the Tribunal will buff up ballistas?
I appreciate the addition of more bases to the pool for the challenge, i ve been stucked with 7/9 for at least half of the league.

I was really hoping to see some fix for the oshabi fight, till this day ive encountered this fight around 7 o 9 times and half of that ended up with oshabi stuck between phases.
Please fix trade or make some of, any QOL improvements to it.
"
The Obtain Ritual Base Types challenge now requires you to exchange Tribute for 9 out of 27 Ritual Base Types.

thanks GGG, playing alot 83+ maps can be verry unlucky with these base types
"
"
im_a_manatee wrote:
are you gonna fix the graphics memory leaks and the fact that a 300 dollor ssd cant even load the game?

Sounds like a you problem if you're still having this issue since textures were fixed. Also no one cares about the price of your SSD so kinda weird to even bring it up.

Yeah bro, its an us problem. Us meaning 1/3 of the total number of players.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Feb 9, 2021, 12:44:14 PM
Thanks!

While I still have the long loading screens to town, I must admit though most of the game plays well now. Played about 5 hours last 3 days and no crash. Not in endgame now though.

In addition, not sure if that is the result of this texture streaming thing: I was never being able to play with lockstep, as it was constantly stuttering. Also with a contant 15-20ms ping.

Now its smooth like butter. Its a joy to play with lockstep now. I didn't test that in the last weeks. This is a huge step forward for me.

So thanks but next time, don't mess the first month of a league please. Its really a bad experience where I need to ask myself if its really worth playing on league start - as it's a gamble the game will run good. It almost feels like every PoE league now is a PoE2 alpha test.

Nevertheless, thanks for the hard work guys ;)
Last edited by Zalkortis on Feb 9, 2021, 12:55:54 PM
Now fix the game and i can finally start playing after spending so much cash on it. before this season game worked flawlessly, now its just a shit show. But you seem to be happy spamming new cosmetics than actually fixing the core problems with the game. Random crashes which i have mentioned many times with no response, providing log details you asked for and ofc ( typical GGG fashion ) you dont respond. These crashes not only stop the game, but it also forces my GPU drivers to fail, causing my monitors to go black. I can only hard reset my pc when this happens and yes, it only happen with POE.
No new MTX? Not my GGG.
hope this fixes the rare crash I'm getting while trying to enter on a map
An autoloot system would be fine instead of filters. We take much time clicking on items and sometimes it can cost our lives.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info