PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.13.1c Patch Notes Preview

The Obtain Ritual Base Types challenge now requires you to exchange Tribute for 9 out of 27 Ritual Base Types.

Yes.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
When are you going to look into the heavy FPS spikes that alot of people have been experiencing with the start of 3.13? I'm literally contantly jumping between 90-5fps all the time and I have done pretty much every troubleshoot ive seen or could think of..
IGN: QSTNMRK
"
I still have MASSIVE problems with the texture streaming if a map has delirium in any form. The texture stream seems to load like every bulb where you can spawn mobs from as a single entity.

Even worse when you have beyond on it too.

Until you started with the texture streaming I could play with everything maxed. Now I need to set everything to off/low to be even able to play.

Please please do something about it and let us opt out of texture streaming until it finally works.

QFE

What he said!!
I have a pretty decent rig, and used to play in UHD with no issues. Now I have to forego Delirium content unless I'm willing to risk my life on mobs I cannot see owning my behind while their textures load and my fps drops to 19th century photography rates.
Bug fixes always appreciated. Good work team.

<insert personal grievance here as it seems to be required>

Have a great day.
Solid
Please.... Where are the trade fixes, I didn't choose to be ssf why do I have to play that way...
Rip Orb of Fusing
"
The Obtain Ritual Base Types challenge now requires you to exchange Tribute for 9 out of 27 Ritual Base Types.

Finally... The end game grind is complete.
All these fixes and people still have to immediately respond with complaints about trade. Bunch of babies.
"
Fixed a bug with the Arcane Surge buff where the strongest source of the buff was not always prioritised.

Raiz is happy now.
Pretty good fixes ! =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info