3.13.1c Patch Notes Preview

no fix for ritual reward?
"
Fixed a bug with the Arcane Surge buff where the strongest source of the buff was not always prioritised.

Hiero back at top of the food chain boyos
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Feb 9, 2021, 2:20:42 AM
stop nerfing bosses,
I feel like the memory game in maven fight isn't visible enough probably it is only me but this comment is feedback about what I am experiencing,
I guess the maven shouldn't explode immediately after succeeding the memory game,
"
Reduced the life on Tier 4 Harvest bosses.

THANK GOD!! those were ridiculous!
Sounds like a lot of good fixes and the team is working hard.

Are you planning to provide an update on Texture Streaming and Ryzen computers? Bought my laptop some time ago specifically to play this game and I can't due to lag/missing textures/CTD's. All previous leagues have been fine but while I can log in okay, right now I can't progress since the game keeps freezing any time pretty much anything happens.

The framerate dips are still so bad, and this does not seem to be changing that :/
"
Water Volatiles spawned in the Forking River Map boss encounter now spawn less often, deal less damage and explode with a greater delay after being touched.
The Whirlpool skill used by the Forking River Map boss now requires the player to be further away from the boss and persists for a shorter duration.
The Repeated Water Lance skill used by the Forking River Map boss now requires the player to be within a closer radius to the boss. The boss also turns at a lower speed while using this skill.
The Teleport skill used by the Forking River Map boss no longer deals damage.

Good to hear that, Forking River is a very nice map ruined by the boss fight (like many things in PoE actually...)

BTW, is really i5-8600K, 32GB RAM and GTX 1060 3GB not enough to play solid 60FPS on medium settings without fps drops and micro-freezes all the time? :(
Much, MUCH more demanding games work like a charm, but PoE is not :(
Tradesite fix please GGG :(
Lots of good stuff in there! For the "Obtain Ritual Base Types challenge", it will be any 9 out of 27 instead of the 9 specific that are currently listed. Is that right?
Just remove Toxic Vine entirely for all that is holy.

It has got to be one of the worst thought out mechanics ever put in the game and breaks so many builds.

Why don't you put blood magic and reflect as mods on the rituals while you are at it.

Sheesh!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info