3.13.1c Patch Notes Preview

Nice texture streaming fix... not.
Still no texture streaming removal/fix? SSD loaded before texture streaming in 3sec now its like 15-20sec or kicked back to login screen
"
Reduced the life on Tier 4 Harvest bosses.

What Tier 4 plants? What Harvest?

Never seeing it in Haewark Hamlet!
Problem: Players are having fun in Path of Exile.
Solution: Remove fun.
"
I still have MASSIVE problems with the texture streaming if a map has delirium in any form. The texture stream seems to load like every bulb where you can spawn mobs from as a single entity.

Even worse when you have beyond on it too.

Until you started with the texture streaming I could play with everything maxed. Now I need to set everything to off/low to be even able to play.

Please please do something about it and let us opt out of texture streaming until it finally works.

this
Mirror of Kalandra?
A funny thing about the Delirium performance.

If you portal out and back in. It will stop stuttering like hell for a small period. I actually did this a few times just to clear some. Otherwise pretty much unplayable after about 30 seconds.

There's something seriously wrong with the streaming process if I'm better off re-loading.

Oh hey, Maybe I'll go back to my Slayer since it's most useful perk actually works now.
It was apparent to me within 5 minutes the perk wasn't working. Test much?
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Looks good to me.
Toucan league when?
Awesome
"
I still have MASSIVE problems with the texture streaming if a map has delirium in any form. The texture stream seems to load like every bulb where you can spawn mobs from as a single entity.

Even worse when you have beyond on it too.

Until you started with the texture streaming I could play with everything maxed. Now I need to set everything to off/low to be even able to play.

Please please do something about it and let us opt out of texture streaming until it finally works.

Edit your production file so it is read-only, and set disable Multithreading (you can re-enable, once in game), and click the titlebar options, and disable Fullscreen optimizations

And set your mouse to disable Mouse optimizations, too, like enhanced pointer precision
Thanks for all the fixes, but am wondering also when Jungle Valley Boss can actually be consumed by the Ritual Altar when that Ritual altar Spawns smack dab in the middle of its Spawn point in the boss arena?

Yes, I know it phases in, but that seems to be the problem. It phases into the Ritual Circle eventually but is NOT respawning on Activating the Ritual and subsequent rituals when the Ritual Altar is there. Many have expereinced this problem.
Last edited by AShugars on Feb 9, 2021, 2:10:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info