Harvest needs a big nerf for next league.

"
AShugars wrote:
Harvest is NOT overpowered in its current state. During it's original League it was because we could store unlimited crafts

No problem, you still can, you just sell them on discord and "store" your crafts in raw currency.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
50% of the whiners of Harvest are most likely the following:

1) Flippers
2) RMT Sellers
3) Mirror Service

The remaining 50%:

1) Peeps who just want to whine on anything
2) Join the Bandwagon/Hype Peeps
[deleted]
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Feb 8, 2021, 8:15:20 AM
I think Harvest should stay the way it is.

Crafting is a game itself and not everyone can do it or know how to do it properly or have time to do it or learn it.

People that know how to craft good stuff still get paid loads for items.

Easier access to end game items for everyone is amazing for the game, it opens up the game to most of the players instead of just the top 1% who play 24/7.

Someone that doesnt play 24/7 would never get hands on the top items if it wasnt for Harvest (most of these high end items wouldnt even exist in the game), and no they dont craft the items, but theres a few more crafters in the game this league who can easier craft and make profit from it.

Harvest is one of the best additions to the game as of late, poe on steroids, and everyone wins, great items accessible to most playerbase (crafting or not doesnt matter) and affordable.

Can honestly not imagine poe without Harvest or these items anymore.
"
Ecion9022 wrote:
50% of the whiners of Harvest are most likely the following:

1) Flippers
2) RMT Sellers
3) Mirror Service

Probably 80% or higher.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Literally the only people who want harvest to get nerfed are a couple of no life gamers who want to offer mirror service and sell exalts for real money, we all know how it is...Maybe there is a shift now, and mirror service will never be the way it was. Maybe mirrors will mainly be used by the players who have actually found them to mirror 1-handed weapons/wands. Or to mirror a perfect piece of gear which can then be sold or given to a friend.

There does not have to be a mirror service offered by an elite fraction of gamers for this game to be good. It's much better the way it is now, crafting is A LOT OF FUN to many of us. Making it available to the larger playerbase was the best step GGG has taken in a long while.
http://tinyurl.com/ooety9v - Ranger bow lightning arrow crit build
Last edited by Dan1986 on Feb 8, 2021, 9:26:13 AM
I like the new Harvest. It feels really powerful and desirable to me so I look forward to every Grove. It's not too common and allows me to craft some decent items on my own rather than having to resort to trade for almost everything. The less I need to trade the more enjoyment I get out of the game so I'm all for keeping it this way.

Obviously the top end is going to exploit it as much as they can to make bank, nothing new there. It just doesn't really affect me since I couldn't give a rats arse about trading or the economy. Just wanna kill some dudes and get some gg gear, Harvest allows you to do both.
Idk people are stupid, harvest crafting is really good for poe.

People need goals to keep playing till the end of the league, and making insane items is one of them

If you don't like harvest just don't bother with it, but stop with the nerf harvest BS
Last edited by Chaser8 on Feb 8, 2021, 12:25:39 PM
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
AShugars wrote:
Harvest is NOT overpowered in its current state. During it's original League it was because we could store unlimited crafts

No problem, you still can, you just sell them on discord and "store" your crafts in raw currency.

This is what these people don't get. Probably play SSF or something and well yeah it's fine there. Where it's not fine is you start selling all your exalt and annuls and you got 50ex easy after a mere 3-4 troves and then build exactly what you want. That's why in day 2 people were running around with quad influenced explody chests.

If you want to fix it - simple - if you touch your item with harvest mechanic becomes account bound.

GGG kinda forgot the whole can't be traded thing when they made crafts account bound but not items. Doh? It's like this net covering I'm looking at in my shop will stop the rain.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 8, 2021, 1:54:16 PM
Just to be clear, this is the current state of Harvest:

best items in the game gated behind... skill? No. RNG? Only in SSF. A player's willingness to blindly trust a stranger with an item worth 10-100 exalts? Yep, that's the right answer. The last one.

Shit design.

I give them a pass for 3.13 since this is their first shot at putting it in the core game. The longer they leave it like this, the dumber they look.

And I do like the method - I'm fine with the pre planted gardens and whatnot, I think they did well there, but they need to iterate on the crafts and the general situation it puts players and the economy in.

Ideally the best uniques in the game would be gated behind the toughest boss fights or challenges.

The best rares would be behind the hardest content because of iLvl bases.

And in the absence of (or in addition to) a skill check there should be an rng factor.

Giving your item to a stranger in a blind trust trade should not be a route to the best items.
Last edited by innervation on Feb 8, 2021, 1:56:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info