Harvest needs a big nerf for next league.

its not overpowered at all what are you talking about, mods should delete these spam threads from mad traders
"
Rixh1 wrote:
If you just sit on Forums, to argue, just dont reply please.
You make it sound like you couldn't craft before Harvest???
Cocky lad, get off the PC.

Wait, what? Aren't forums made for people to argue? Are you high mate? He has a point. The only people who suffer are the nolifers that grinded thousands of exalts to craft service items. If you think about it, ggg made them a favor.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:

"
DarthSki44 wrote:
You mention multiple times that "it ruins the game for me"

Can you explain what is "ruined"?

I'm not the OP but it isn't hard to work out that having an item editor in a game 99% drop orientated might not be the best path forward.

there are niche uses where items become more exciting because you know you can fix them, i've got a pair of tri res 30% MS two tones + T1 hybrid for example that i can fix but largely items become this is pointless compared to any harvest piece and it isn't physically possible to actually recreate outside of harvest.

The item odds for crafting in PoE are horrendous like even getting 2 good mods as a pairing usually takes thousands of alts, fossils, chaos spam etc. Even simple harvest crafts run into the tens of thousands for chaos spam to replicate.

So why does it ruin anything? Because the game is based around the former for crafting, not the latter.

Personally it doesn't ruin anything for me I just don't like its implementation, it feels too weak for mid-low tier SSF style play and too strong for no-life / trade magnate.

But it has always been this way for no-lifes. Just look at standard and the history of crafting. The people with the most time and currency craft the most insane items. Now with harvest that gap is closed quite a bit for the more common-man. And the response is that some people feel it's an "item editor" now. Cmon. This is like the Gamestop / Hedge Fund dust up. Heaven forbid "normal" people have opportunity.

Also Harvest would like to speak to the beast splitter / crafter printing currency, imprints, fractured items (which are even more insane, see the 1k+ pdps staff out there), deep delvers and fossil crafters.

If you want me to feel bad for these elites that a more casual player might be able to have a decent set of gear, you will be waiting a long time.

IMO if we are really going down this OP crafting route, fractured fossils, beast splitting and imprinting are far far worse from a gap economy point of view (see heist league)
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
To me, the 10 crafts storage cap literally says "sell your crafts, or lose them".

The only exception are the resistance conversion and quality enchantment crafts, where you don't need more then 1.
I dont think you figured it out yet but game is moving to SSF. All the famous HC streamer do SSF now. A lot of SC too. Harvest is only way to get GG mirror like gear. Aint going anywhere like all the loot pinatas arnt.

This game is not gen 1 anymore where you were lucky to see 4 uniques by lvl 80 and chaos recipe was a must. It's D3 with trade still.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 5, 2021, 7:21:14 PM
Aye get the fuck out of here man, let the common man have their time.
The only way to keep harvest in the game in a meaningful way without making it an item editor is to limit harvest crafts to one mod per item. That way it would basically replace the old multimodd, in a more powerful way.

For those who thought and still think that Harvest will close the gap between the common men and the no lifers, well that's just not true.
Due to the rarity and storage limit, those who are and will take advantage of Harvest are still the no lifers who can spend 3 ex at pop for each harvest craft they need.
While comom men who can't spend 3 ex for each try and have to rely on their Harvest encounters to have a shot, well they will use a few reforges and will switch a few resistances while trying to sell (with 0 vouch, I guess) the super rare rem add something that they will get once every few weeks.
The gap is even bigger now between those who have experience and time to invest and those who are not so experienced and with limited time to invest.

Just as example cause I've seen somewhere a video about it: Empyrean spent 50ex buying rem-add influence mod to get %int on his helmet.
50ex for the one mod you want is nothing for an experienced player who plays 10 hours per day, for that guy Harvest is brokenly op.
50 ex for just one mod you want is an impossibile goal for the guy with limited experience and time, for that guy Harvest is mostly a few free Fossil attempts.

So no, if you think that Harvest will make you closer to the Top Players, you are badly wrong.

P. S.
On top of that, speaking from a standard player perspective, metacrafting was the only way I had to sink significant amount of ex. Now basically doesn't even make sense to attempt a metacrafting session. I'm curious to see what kind of impact this will have on economy. My guess is that harvest crafts will be even more expensive soon.
Last edited by Asra101010 on Feb 5, 2021, 8:27:48 PM
Funny how the worst players with non In-Game Purchases to Support the Game give their worst and dumb takes wishing for change in the forums .
Thanks to the zombie flu I've played this league a lot. I haven't played the game too much before. My entire time is mostly mapping looking for Harvest nodes to upgrade gear. I like the Heists, so I do those sometimes, but my upgrades are either purchased high end or use the gardens. The gardens seem to overshadow most everything else, outside maybe some delve stuff and unique pieces which are hard to get.

Game is seven years old, so I guess this is nature mudflation type situation and there's not much more and new to offer? No clue. Just seems like the typical thing for an old game that has no ceiling left.
sure 20k+ and more want harvest. and we dont care, we want only one thing :D

well fk

and thats kids, is the reason we go for harvest

fk archnemesis.
Last edited by SuperDrop on Feb 5, 2021, 10:15:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info