Harvest needs a big nerf for next league.

PoE has Karens too?

"Everyone's having way too much fun, I demand to speak to a developer!!"

Gtfo of here with this. How does this effect you in any way? Unless you're not a "casual player" and instead, you're not making the same amount of currency you normally make from endgame crafting? If that's the case, just say it instead of dressing it up saying it's game-breaking, when it's the exact opposite for most players.
a couple chaos re roll and the streamers and .1% are already losing their shit?

sit the fuck down and let it settle even my sales took a huge hit I barely sell anything these days.

I guess I do have to remind to the OP that it's still on RNG you can get the good stuff or just shit.

If you're sitting on that discord and waiting for your shit to buy it's a you choice.. I'm personally "crafting" what I need now.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
noobs like me also want good equip without paying 1 mirror
Harvest, harvest, harvest. A wonderful idea that wound up ruining everything. Too strong for Discord no-lifers, too rare for everyone else.

Remove/add needs to be removed, and targeted annuls annulled. This would allow GGG to increase the spawn rate and the number of seed plots per spawn (now down to 2 by my recent experience). Harvest would mean free targeted ex and chaos, plus res swaps and all kinds of other goodies - totally worthwhile for everyone even nerfed.

Unfortunately, I fear GGG will simply make it rarer and rarer, and then inevitably nerf it anyway without making it less rare, to the point where it’s actually bad and unusable. Honestly, if they do anything remotely more creative than that my expectations will be exceeded. Fingers crossed.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
"
demon9675 wrote:
Harvest, Too strong for Discord no-lifers, too rare for everyone else.

Pretty much this.
"
Harvest, harvest, harvest. A wonderful idea that wound up ruining everything. Too strong for Discord no-lifers, too rare for everyone else.

Remove/add needs to be removed, and targeted annuls annulled. This would allow GGG to increase the spawn rate and the number of seed plots per spawn (now down to 2 by my recent experience). Harvest would mean free targeted ex and chaos, plus res swaps and all kinds of other goodies - totally worthwhile for everyone even nerfed.

+1

You can basically set your filter to splinters and ultra rare uniques these days.
Anything else has just become obsolete trash.
Stuff that was at least decent before and could sell for some chaos/an ex has become trash. I dont care about the sales, i can still make enough currency other ways, but it ultimately makes the game at lot less exciting and thus has a negative impact on longtime motivation because after all this game is about drops and getting good rolls. Harvest just makes any item a worthless ilvl86+ base to edit in that shiny item editor...
"
Rixh1 wrote:
Hm, I disagree
-as a casual player aswell.

You can easily craft good items without Harvest, to do all content, you disagree?

Casual! for which Harvest ruins the game is concerned about mirror service as well.

gtfo
"
Rixh1 wrote:
I love this League, overall good job. <-- First of all.

I find Harvest fun, I think it's great. But it is sadly too overpowered.

I think Harvest belongs in the game, but it has to be different.

The fact that 'mirror-service items' has lost its value, since multiple people can 'easily' craft them over time, loses a big part in the game I feel like.

Also just the simple thing, as finding boots with triple t1 res, its just whatever, anyone can fix this at the moment..

This is really sad for me to see, and it ruins a big part of the game for me.

and, instead of sitting here whining or flaming, I think I found a good solution.

What if you capped an item, to maximum have 10 harvest uses on it.
Harvest would still be fun, and would still be value, etc etc..
But it would make it impossible just making everything shiny perfect.

If anyone has good ideas, to nerf Harvest, where it continues to be good/fun, please share:)

Yeah nerf the shit of the fun people have on their own and let's bound them indefinitively to a so "balanced" market.

No thanks: I don't like stock market games. And I think that PoE is taking the right way this time again.
It needs to be either completely reworked or straight up removed.

GGG actually took out all the fun out of harvest. It's just another mechanic gated behind RNG and trading. The horticrafting station limit means nothing when people can sell/buy their crafts on the TFT discord. There was almost 70K people online yesterday, lmao.

It feels like if you're not on there playing trade simulator-item editor you're just wasting time.
"
Rixh1 wrote:
The fact that 'mirror-service items' has lost its value, since multiple people can 'easily' craft them over time, loses a big part in the game I feel like.

I disagree. Mirrors are a thing for 0.01% of the player base. Harvest is way more accessible, giving more enjoyment for a lot more players - including those 0.01%. Also, I think this game would be better if all sources of duping were removed.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info