Harvest needs a big nerf for next league.

I agree 100%, being able to trade and needing discord to just make whatever is stupid.

Should make the items no trade ,and make the rare harvest stuff common, then it would benefit the 'common casual'.

As it its now, it's just easy mode for the rich to make whatever.
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
Who cares about harvest mirror tier items when you can slap on a Headhunter, Kaoms roots, solstice vigil and shackles of the wretched.
Then proceed to do 100 times the dps and have 100 times the survivability of a full Mirror tier geared character without HH.
I agree with OP. Harvest crafting is too powerful for non-ssf.
Im a new player, started 3 days ago. I've just finished act 10, I can't craft anything, i enjoy grinding, killing mobs, killing everything. So i pretty much like the game so far except for crafting (can't even make chaos orb from recipe).
"
Rixh1 wrote:
I love this League, overall good job. <-- First of all.

I find Harvest fun, I think it's great. But it is sadly too overpowered.

I think Harvest belongs in the game, but it has to be different.

The fact that 'mirror-service items' has lost its value, since multiple people can 'easily' craft them over time, loses a big part in the game I feel like.

Also just the simple thing, as finding boots with triple t1 res, its just whatever, anyone can fix this at the moment..

This is really sad for me to see, and it ruins a big part of the game for me.

and, instead of sitting here whining or flaming, I think I found a good solution.

What if you capped an item, to maximum have 10 harvest uses on it.
Harvest would still be fun, and would still be value, etc etc..
But it would make it impossible just making everything shiny perfect.

If anyone has good ideas, to nerf Harvest, where it continues to be good/fun, please share:)

no it doesnt its useless

it needs a buff
Need more brains, exile?
Remove ability to storage mods, while keeping this ability for SSF users only, also increase the amount from 10 to 100.

Problem solved.
Last edited by vmt80 on Feb 7, 2021, 6:43:54 AM
"
Rixh1 wrote:

The fact that 'mirror-service items' has lost its value, since multiple people can 'easily' craft them over time, loses a big part in the game I feel like.

Also just the simple thing, as finding boots with triple t1 res, its just whatever, anyone can fix this at the moment..

and, instead of sitting here whining or flaming, I think I found a good solution.

If anyone has good ideas, to nerf Harvest, where it continues to be good/fun, please share:)

The only people who rhink that way make money selling mirror items.

The rest of the population could give a damn that you cant extort everyone anymore .

Harvest in its current form is fine.
if too powerful, then you leave it and leave it for others.

"
Rixh1 wrote:

"
unloder100500 wrote:
Remove ability to storage mods, while keeping this ability for SSF users only, also increase the amount from 10 to 100.

Problem solved.

Unfortunately people will still sold their craft on discord and anyway they can creat SSF character and then transfer to trade league. GGG Will have to disable this transfer option first.

But im agree 10 slot is not enough. We need all the influence craft, all the remove/add, ect ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info