Harvest needs a big nerf for next league.

should be SSF only but then I guess you could just migrate to standard eventually?
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Feb 6, 2021, 7:20:03 AM
Dont like it, dont use it. I dont delve all day because I dislike it. Its really not that difficult to understand. Why does everything have to be catered to you specifically? Casuals should be allowed to have fun in ssf as well, not being forced into trade.

Mirror tier is still far from easy.
"
Raniu wrote:
I disagree with OP.

I feel that Harvest got nerfed and it changed just enough for it to be in perfect state now.

It doesn't feel that overpowered. It simply guarantees certain effects otherwise obtainable via vanilla orb crafting. Harvest isn't much different from bench crafting anyway.

+1
Anything that moves the game away from trade is a good thing and should stay. When trading is the default way people get all of their gear it is bad for the game.
Last edited by EnderCN on Feb 6, 2021, 12:52:11 PM
"
CAKE wrote:
"
Rixh1 wrote:
I love this League, overall good job. <-- First of all.

I find Harvest fun, I think it's great. But it is sadly too overpowered.

I think Harvest belongs in the game, but it has to be different.

The fact that 'mirror-service items' has lost its value, since multiple people can 'easily' craft them over time, loses a big part in the game I feel like.

Also just the simple thing, as finding boots with triple t1 res, its just whatever, anyone can fix this at the moment..

This is really sad for me to see, and it ruins a big part of the game for me.

and, instead of sitting here whining or flaming, I think I found a good solution.

What if you capped an item, to maximum have 10 harvest uses on it.
Harvest would still be fun, and would still be value, etc etc..
But it would make it impossible just making everything shiny perfect.

If anyone has good ideas, to nerf Harvest, where it continues to be good/fun, please share:)

We can craft items instead of sitting in trade chat flipping currency and items for days just to buy mirror service/said items, and that is somehow bad thing? kek

You can always play ssf.

Agree, OP can do one. We don't all have 6 hours a day to play and spam harvest trades. Its fine as it is for the bulk of people. Yes it mught be OP for the no-lifers, but many mechanics are for them. Stop trying to balance the game around full-timers OP.
i still dont understand why are you complaining about harvest. because of harvest end game gear (the items that was top end before harvest, are now mediocre), are cheap as never bofore. You can now as casual player do all the content. You DON'T need those harvest gear
"
EnderCN wrote:
Anything that moves the game away from trade is a good thing and should stay. When trading is the default way people get all of their gear it is bad for the game.

The issue with this statement is I can't tell if you are supporting the OP or not :p
"
harvest hasn't done anything for casual players, they won't see enough to craft anything and its unlikely they understand the mod system to begin with.

Think I just hit 150 atlas bonus I've had 5 harvests all league one of which was a press F Oshabi, you can't craft anything with that its the same as always you buy other peoples crafts so supplement the ones you don't get. Exactly the same as it was with prior gearing :p

Harvest was my second league and this was (and is) my experience of it. The vast majority of crafts I saw by A4 were (and still are) reforge. Then I took a break from watchstone grind and finally started to see add/remove in the last month of the league. Add/remove or change resists were 20c on TFT. Add/remove life was 100c. Most of my life+resist gear cost about 5c.
--nologo -ns
"
Rixh1 wrote:

The fact that 'mirror-service items' has lost its value, since multiple people can 'easily' craft them over time, loses a big part in the game I feel like.

This is debatable, but for the sake of argument let's assume this is true, a lot more people are benefiting from harvest crafting, making their items good over time than a handful of people were benefiting from mirror services.
It's a double edged blade, but it's actually a small loss in the game on your part, although you think it's big because it affects you personally, and a bigger gain in another part of the game.
Overall it's a net positive in my view.
Harvest is the only tool that casual SSF player have to eventually be able to make a build that can kill end game boss in this game.

Crafting in this game is horrible, RNG is despicable and GGG nerf everything build that is too much cost effective.

Trade cuck are playing trade league exactly because they want to make their 200ex build with million dps ... harvest don't prevent it and even help it by making thing cheaper.

If only trade league was removed and the game balance arround SSF. Everything will be so much better ...
Last edited by Deonbekende on Feb 6, 2021, 5:58:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info