Harvest needs a big nerf for next league.

"
Your item editor is going to burn to the ground I can assure you that lol until then printing mirrors like watching stocks.

You're right, I'm sure "MuH ItEm EdItOr" is going away the same way that Harvest was going to go away when you were claiming it's not going to go core. How can you profit from all those carry services if the noobs you carry can have a chance to kill bosses on their own without your help? I'm sure that has nothing to do with you not liking Harvest though, you just care about the fairness of the gameplay obviously, and have no external motives.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
"
Your item editor is going to burn to the ground I can assure you that lol until then printing mirrors like watching stocks.

You're right, I'm sure "MuH ItEm EdItOr" is going away the same way that Harvest was going to go away when you were claiming it's not going to go core. How can you profit from all those carry services if the noobs you carry can have a chance to kill bosses on their own without your help? I'm sure that has nothing to do with you not liking Harvest though, you just care about the fairness of the gameplay obviously, and have no external motives.

Don't say I didn't warn you hahahaha I'm ma enjoy it
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Rixh1 wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:
"
Rixh1 wrote:
I love this League, overall good job. <-- First of all.

I find Harvest fun, I think it's great. But it is sadly too overpowered.

I think Harvest belongs in the game, but it has to be different.

The fact that 'mirror-service items' has lost its value, since multiple people can 'easily' craft them over time, loses a big part in the game I feel like.

Also just the simple thing, as finding boots with triple t1 res, its just whatever, anyone can fix this at the moment..

This is really sad for me to see, and it ruins a big part of the game for me.

and, instead of sitting here whining or flaming, I think I found a good solution.

What if you capped an item, to maximum have 10 harvest uses on it.
Harvest would still be fun, and would still be value, etc etc..
But it would make it impossible just making everything shiny perfect.

If anyone has good ideas, to nerf Harvest, where it continues to be good/fun, please share:)

We can craft items instead of sitting in trade chat flipping currency and items for days just to buy mirror service/said items, and that is somehow bad thing? kek

You can always play ssf.

If you just sit on Forums, to argue, just dont reply please.
You make it sound like you couldn't craft before Harvest???
Cocky lad, get off the PC.

Even harvest is hardly crafting but it's the closest thing to it. No we don't need less of that we probably need more.
As I guess a mid-tier player, Harvest has destroyed trade league for me, and forced me into SSF. Being able to craft any item imaginable essentially means that there is no longer any joy in dropping decent items, because no matter what they are, they're irrelevant next to a harvest-copypasted item. At best, it's just "oh, great, that's two less harvest crafts I'll need to make an item out of this than I would have needed otherwise."

That pretty much only leaves 3-4 chase items in the game in trade league, none of which are realistic for anyone who plays less than 6-7 hours a day.
I don’t think that GGG should restrict trading for harvest crafting, but I suppose it will be better if harvest crafting usage will be limited for item.
For instance, you can’t apply it more than 2-3 times on item itself.

From my point of view, Harvest is a good option to exalt your gear, but you should not be able to “spam” it on item without any limitations.
Harvest need buff and no nerf. Ban streamers and 0,1% elite of players, they are cancer !!
"
badweather20 wrote:
GGG need to stop careing about the top 1%, Also the game Solo self found would be great, if the drop rate for good stuff was about 3 times as high.

+1
"
Rixh1 wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:
"
Rixh1 wrote:
I love this League, overall good job. <-- First of all.

I find Harvest fun, I think it's great. But it is sadly too overpowered.

I think Harvest belongs in the game, but it has to be different.

The fact that 'mirror-service items' has lost its value, since multiple people can 'easily' craft them over time, loses a big part in the game I feel like.

Also just the simple thing, as finding boots with triple t1 res, its just whatever, anyone can fix this at the moment..

This is really sad for me to see, and it ruins a big part of the game for me.

and, instead of sitting here whining or flaming, I think I found a good solution.

What if you capped an item, to maximum have 10 harvest uses on it.
Harvest would still be fun, and would still be value, etc etc..
But it would make it impossible just making everything shiny perfect.

If anyone has good ideas, to nerf Harvest, where it continues to be good/fun, please share:)

We can craft items instead of sitting in trade chat flipping currency and items for days just to buy mirror service/said items, and that is somehow bad thing? kek

You can always play ssf.

If you just sit on Forums, to argue, just dont reply please.
You make it sound like you couldn't craft before Harvest???
Cocky lad, get off the PC.

Wow dude. way to be a prick. I was going to give arguments for why I disagree with you, but after seeing this it's clear you're just trash.
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
"

You expected i_no to admit to being wrong? puh-leeze
I absolutely agree that harvest does have a place in this game

BUT:

The state its in right now is unacceptable, Players with money print mirror items, with the same stats over and over (me included). While people who play less simply dont even see harvest often enough and even if they do, they sell the crafts mostly. So its more power to the rich once again.

Harvest needs a nerf, and a big one at that.

The best method in my opinion is just to give items another tag "harvested" after harvest crafts have been used like 5 times on it or something, or maybe make it so that you can only edit one or two lines on an item, wich then change colour to indicate its been harvested.

This way dropped loot would regain some value, lower-mid tier items would also benefit from that, and people in the more casual playerbracket could still get the benefits of harvest.

Harvest singlehandedly destroyed the low-mid tier item market. either you sell good bases, or copy and pasted 6T1 harvest crafted items. Thats the item market right now and its disgusting.

Just my two cents

Last edited by bartigerhans on Feb 18, 2021, 3:49:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info