Harvest needs a big nerf for next league.

"
Wissle wrote:
"

You mis-spelled buff there, silly :)
It should read

"Harvest needs a big buff for next league."
They need to increase the 10 uses storage limit

10 storage limit is no big deal in trade. You simply sell your better crafts for exalts and then when ready to craft buy exactly what you want with no limit.

10 storage limit is no big deal even for SSF if you plan. Like I have 3 pages of crafts I'm simultaneously working on so if something comes up I can always use it and feel in no rush to clear room for other crafts.

I still don't have a 1%er item but I only found 4 harvests.

Getting there though with only 4.

I really need to get prefixes and suffixs cant be changed. then I will go item editing.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 13, 2021, 12:08:39 PM
Need more brains, exile?
"
mastag wrote:
"
Pessimist_x wrote:
I'm not masochist, this game is entertainment for me, i want to play with op items, i want to kill bosses in fews sec, i want to facetank , i want to clear maps in 120 sec, , i want etc etc.Harvest gives me this opportunity, that's all i have to say.

Yeah same for me. Iam really happy with the nerfs and i can still craft more things then i would with the basic crafting system.
Trading is still a thing and yes i agree with OP harvest does make some things less expensive.
At the other hand harvest like it is atm does open a lot of doors for casual players and even more, SSF players.

For me personally it doesnt ruin the game, but iam not the guy who is able to trade mirror tier items. So i cant really judge objectively on that part of your point.

What are you suggesting OP? Making Harvest soulbound?
Iam just wondering.

I mean Astral Plate explode chest, can be made with reforce, later can be aug critical for power charge on hit , these two power are impossible for me without harvest.Also provides a lot of flexibility for other items just like this example.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Wissle wrote:
"

It should read

10 storage limit is no big deal in trade. You simply sell your better crafts for exalts and then when ready to craft buy exactly what you want with no limit.

10 storage limit is no big deal even for SSF if you plan. Like I have 3 pages of crafts I'm simultaneously working on so if something comes up I can always use it and feel in no rush to clear room for other crafts.

I really need to get prefixes and suffixs cant be changed. then I will go item editing.

I'm glad for you that it works for you.

In any case it should certainly NOT be nerfed.

OR maybe if it turns out it MUST BE, then just nerf it in the temp leagues.
People who play there want a challenge anways, but don't take harvest away from us casual standard plebs who don't have the time or don't want to start from 0 every 3 months.
For us harvest must stay - and could really be better with more storage slots.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Wissle wrote:
"

It should read

Agreed, harvest in SSF forces you to plan ALOT. It's almost needed to have 2+ characters to plan gear for. Otherwise u will be burning crafts all the time.

Awesome league for SSF anyhow!!

My main is Earthshatter champ with auto-warcries, gearing up for CoC-iceNova...if I can only find that amulet..

Very Nice. Amulet? What ammy is that? Pandy? I figure hard part is a cospris or two...Anyway good luck to you. I am just doing a generic explody BV build until I make my staff then I go block/cyclone to boss... I like harvest but it's still OP
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 13, 2021, 10:41:16 PM
I honestly love harvest. I hope they don't change it, but instead just get rid of the atlas nodes and make it a very rare pop in maps, like maybe twice as rare as it is now.
I love harvest I can craft my own mirror tier gear while playing the game.
My idea:

Storage from 10 to 500

Nerf or maybe ban on leagues (more competitive)

Buff on standard (more casual)
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
Yeah Harvest is not overpowered at all,

Look what took me 3 hours to make on february the 14th

Harvest is an item editor, and its way too powerful. The only gating mechanism is the money needed for the crafts, if you go the TFT route.

remember, that armor took me T H R E E hours to make.
Its ridiculous.

I'd like a middle way, some RNG some determinism, but how it is at the moment, its easy to print mirror items.

What a shame
Last edited by bartigerhans on Feb 16, 2021, 12:31:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info