[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
ArcaneLuke wrote:
I have decided I'd like to give crafting a try. Because you said it could be done for a reasonable amount, I played around in craftofexile using the steps you gave in your guide for crafting a bow. Looks like fracturing and harvest are really strong.

I bought an ilvl86 spine and started alt/aug'ing for merciless and hit merciless and +2 arrows (lol).

Not sure how to proceed, or whether this would actually be useful for the fractured crafting method. I guess it would at least double the chance of getting a good mod on the fracture. But maybe it'd be better off being crafted in a different way (probably not because it doesn't have 30% quality).

Holy shit your luck is insane, the chance of getting those 2 with alts is probbaly like finding a mirror lol. This is a very expensive base and hard to get. However, I would recommend you keep it for later (or sell if you wish, probably worth like 100ex) as it's gonna be a waste to fracture this one. This base is extremely valueable if Harvest crafting were not nerfed this patch, as it could be used to craft triple t1 prefix and +2 arrow relatively easily. Sadly we cannot do that anymore with current harvest, but who knows what will change in the future. I would say you could get a new base and start again, and keep this one as it is for now.

The 30% doesnt matter as you can get it from T4 Hillock now. Also, if you ever want to craft on that base, make sure you imprint it first, and also note that imprints cannot be used to restore fractured items so be careful with that.

Hi again, I made some changes you recommended from a previous post. Just curious what you would spend currency on next? Super fun build!

https://pastebin.com/SXbQntxL

Thank you!
"
LemonInc wrote:
Hi again, I made some changes you recommended from a previous post. Just curious what you would spend currency on next? Super fun build!

https://pastebin.com/SXbQntxL

Thank you!

Hi, glad that you enjoy the build! Your gears look pretty solid.

Here are some small upgrades you can make:

1. Get another large cluster, this will give you an extra jewel slot. If you need more points and don't feel like leveling further, you can get rid of the 4 points near Will of Blades abd Fangs of the Viper, and take 1 dex point below Coordination to connect the tree (You can check my Ulti character's tree for the set up). Also, you can try to get a deent jewel with 'Cannot be hindered' corrupt, will make your life much easier during ulti trials.

2. Can do Aisling veil on your amulet. Good mods are life, proj dmg. mana cost is also decent. If you get life with veil, you can craft dmg while leeching, which is a decent dps boost.

3. Get a better shaper dps ring, with an empty suffix for +1 min frenzy (make sure you can still cap your res though).

4. Get awk gems

5. If your cold res is highest, switching to wise oak will give higher dps than atziri when bossing. And if you have more currency, can just use bottled faith as it's better than both atziri and wise oak. But these are only for bossing. Quicksilver + diamond is definitely better qol for mapping.

In addition, if you have more money to spend (at least 30ex+), you can try to get a good pair of rare culling gloves with phys to cold craft + 2 mod watchers eye (hatred conversion + an extra dps mod). If you have more, can try to craft or buy good rare bows.
Just logged in to thank you for this build, I've been using something that deviated from neversink's and I tried checking ascendancies with both raider and deadeye, somewhat felt lacking in power on the flask side of things. I do miss a little the trick with the deadeye and mirage archer though, I wouldn't lie, but the synergy with vinktar atm feels insane, I haven't got to the large cluster side of things, however since I was allocated on the major life node and pulled back from, I found the little spots with 8% increased effect in them so they boost extra damage on top of the ascendancy and the one I've got from a sick spiked concotion I've found with 6% and 3 str on small nodes, with peak vigour.

funny enough I didn't need to switch many of my items to see this major clear speed and boss speed imporvements, the playstyle is different though it's still managable. I've got myself an abyss jewel with phasing and ignore corrupted blood to deal with those stacks of nastyness and my only concern atm is bleeding which I assume would be perfect with legacy vinktar (which I don't feel like I want to buy) or just hail mary it would suffice with either leeching points like vaal pact and risk dying while not noticing on damaging land hazards (like chaos fire etc)...

p.s: while blood rage and all those things may seem like a good choice to gain frenzy, I prefer taking rotgut at the price of having bleed atm, maybe this would change in the end, ill see how it goes

I keep looking forward to what I could min max at my current state since I don't check alternatives very often :)

Cheers man!
Last edited by israelarmy on Jul 12, 2021, 10:22:35 PM
no pressure, however when can we expect an update for 3.15? also how do we achieve 50% flask effectiveness with alchemist's genius nerf from 20% to 10% flask effect. thanks love the build by the way
"
israelarmy wrote:
Just logged in to thank you for this build, I've been using something that deviated from neversink's and I tried checking ascendancies with both raider and deadeye, somewhat felt lacking in power on the flask side of things. I do miss a little the trick with the deadeye and mirage archer though, I wouldn't lie, but the synergy with vinktar atm feels insane, I haven't got to the large cluster side of things, however since I was allocated on the major life node and pulled back from, I found the little spots with 8% increased effect in them so they boost extra damage on top of the ascendancy and the one I've got from a sick spiked concotion I've found with 6% and 3 str on small nodes, with peak vigour.

funny enough I didn't need to switch many of my items to see this major clear speed and boss speed imporvements, the playstyle is different though it's still managable. I've got myself an abyss jewel with phasing and ignore corrupted blood to deal with those stacks of nastyness and my only concern atm is bleeding which I assume would be perfect with legacy vinktar (which I don't feel like I want to buy) or just hail mary it would suffice with either leeching points like vaal pact and risk dying while not noticing on damaging land hazards (like chaos fire etc)...

p.s: while blood rage and all those things may seem like a good choice to gain frenzy, I prefer taking rotgut at the price of having bleed atm, maybe this would change in the end, ill see how it goes

I keep looking forward to what I could min max at my current state since I don't check alternatives very often :)

Cheers man!

Glad you enjoy such build. Big nerf coming in though, GL going further buddy!
"
im0naboat wrote:
no pressure, however when can we expect an update for 3.15? also how do we achieve 50% flask effectiveness with alchemist's genius nerf from 20% to 10% flask effect. thanks love the build by the way

I will try to update the guide as soon as I find some free time. However too many nerfs coming in, which I expect that I would need to change a ton of stuff. Plus I'm quite busy irl, so the update might get delayed a bit. I will try to get it done in a week though.

For 50% flask effect, we can still get that with 20% PF ascendancy, 10% at primal spirit, 10% from alch genius, and 10% from belt.
Build guide mostly updated except for POB, will update POB soon.
How is this build doing in 3.15? Still Viable?
I did not find a link pob 3.15 to in the this guide? but in title write "[3.15]Physical Conversion Bowyer"???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info