[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
MidnightMan wrote:
Hi there, Just wanted to say great guide, Since swapping i am enjoying the build quite a bit!

I was wondering if you could peek at my POB and let me know if i can do anything obvious to increase dps. I am working on getting a decent Lethal pride atm but not rolling very well lol.

Outside of leveling is there anything i am missing or should change in the build that ive got setup right now?

Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/B74Z8PR9

I do also use the Atziri flask when bossing for the extra damage. its just not listed in the POB.

Hi, glad that you enjoy the build!

Some quick suggestions:

1. The ele weakness curse on your gloves will overide your sniper's mark, since you don't have ways to apply additional curse. You should change those to a pair with attack crit corruption (quite cheap).

2. In your PoB, you took and extra small node on your large cluster, which is unnecessary. Also, you can try to get some more int on gears or jewels, or a better rolled Loreweave, so you won't need to take that extra 10 int on tree.

3. Lethal pride is quite rng dependent, don't need to spend too much on it if you are not rich.

4. Noticed that you don't have any configuration settings in your PoB, and therefore the dps number there is not your true damage. If you want, you can check my PoB to see how to set up those.

Depending on your budget, you can decide to further upgrade your gears (some of these can get quite expensive): Voidfletcher with good implicit, bottled faith, better rare ring/amulet (make sure to 20% catalyst those), tailwind boots, better rare jewels, rare culling gloves + 2 mod eyes, etc.

Uploaded a video for A9 Sirus recorded after recent 3.15 heavy nerf. The video was made in std, but all gears used are from 3.14 temp league. Also updated the GIF from the video.
Did you try juiced Zana Delirium maps with your build? I'm looking for a bow attack build without HH who can run this kinda content but all guides and vids I see are with that infamous skull belt :>
"
dEus__ wrote:
Did you try juiced Zana Delirium maps with your build? I'm looking for a bow attack build without HH who can run this kinda content but all guides and vids I see are with that infamous skull belt :>

Hi,

I don't wanna disappoint you but I'm afraid that the answer is to get a Headhunter. The fact is, HH is the only ultimate solution for intense mapping. The performance would be like 10 times better for fully juiced deli maps with HH.

If you have very good gear (like 200ex+ budget), sure you can run those maps without HH, and I have tried that myself too. But when you do have the budget, why not just grab a HH and make your mapping experience much much better. If you don't have enough budget, then you probably should start with contents that you are comfortable with, instead of fully juiced deli maps.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
Uploaded a video for A9 Sirus recorded after recent 3.15 heavy nerf. The video was made in std, but all gears used are from 3.14 temp league. Also updated the GIF from the video.

why the tornado shot is used when killing Sirius, and not the barrack? And why is a tornado shot and not a lighting arrow?
"
redkeds wrote:
why the tornado shot is used when killing Sirius, and not the barrack? And why is a tornado shot and not a lighting arrow?

I'm not using Tornado shot to kill, I'm using barrage. I was just spamming Tornado shots during phases to maintain inspiration charges.

I like to use Tornado shot personally, but on an average budget, Lightning arrow is usually the best.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:

I was just spamming Tornado shots during phases to maintain inspiration charges.

oh, understand, thx 4 answer me :)
Why I can't get avoid freeze/chill/shock?
I have Crystal Skin cluster + Thick Skin, Taste of Hate (with 50% flask effect)

Chill avoid 85
Freeze avoid 85
Shock avoid 70
Hey I've been really enjoying this build i gotta say, but im curious about hyrri's ire. I have been using it from a previous build but I dont see a mention of it anywhere even though its a pretty common chest for cold bow builds. I am having trouble getting a well rolled loreweave 6L so i was curious on your thoughts on its damage vs loreweave or farruls. The PoB makes it seem like my damage would be reduced by a loreweave.

Thanks for the great build!
Last edited by TransparentExile on Aug 21, 2021, 7:25:52 AM
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
You have 1 abyss socket on your stygian vise. You can get one with life + chance to gain onslaught on kill

now we can't roll a mod "#% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill" on abyss Jewel :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info