[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
Eninya wrote:
This is the first league I've gotten access to The Taming due to it typically being insanely expensive. While I'm playing a Flask-tank PF Ele Hit for my main, I have an alt Doomfletch's Prism character (currently a raider because why not, probably will switch to PF later with all of my Regrets). Since this isn't all that different from Doomfletch at a glance, I'm curious if you think attempting Shock is worth it. Barrage hits very low, so I was always wondering if it could even apply it meaningfully; however, if you can it would blow Elemental Focus damage out of the water according to PoB.

On the flip side, I was wondering if running Secrets of Suffering via The Interrogation would be worth it. I'm currently playing around with it on my alt with Painseeker and The Taming (which was fixed to count the new debuffs as separate) just to see how it feels. PoB didn't seem to have options built in for calculating those.

Shock from hit will not give you much on end game bosses in general, unless you are using things like Voltaxic Rift which can massively increase your shock effect. A hit with 1M lightning damage (impossible to achieve with doomfletch and barrage I'll say) will only shock Sirus by 13.8%.

On the other hand, you can inflict shock (if you swap out ele focus) with the medium cluster Stormrider + Cold Conduction as I mentioned in the guide. It gives you 15% effect of shock on enemies you chill. So if you don't feel like using ele focus, you can try this set up.

I'll say Secrets of Suffering is definitely a good suggestion to try out, especially if you are using Doomfletch. But since there is no way to calculate it in POB, I guess won't be easy to draw conclusion now lol.

Hi, great build and guide. I'm building into this atm, but I'm playing with an aura support, which makes some of the gear choices pretty questionable for me, especially armor and cluster jewels. What do you think is a good alternative for Loreweave (support is running all purities and damage auras)? 6L Hyrri, Farrul? Also, is it worth it still to use blood rage and energy leech support combo, considering my support is running discipline?
I'm generally very interested in any thoughts you may have about running the build in the duo setup, thanks in advance.
"
kaarmthesly wrote:
Hi, great build and guide. I'm building into this atm, but I'm playing with an aura support, which makes some of the gear choices pretty questionable for me, especially armor and cluster jewels. What do you think is a good alternative for Loreweave (support is running all purities and damage auras)? 6L Hyrri, Farrul? Also, is it worth it still to use blood rage and energy leech support combo, considering my support is running discipline?
I'm generally very interested in any thoughts you may have about running the build in the duo setup, thanks in advance.

Glad that you like this build. For a set up with Aura bot, I'll say Farrul should be the best choice for you. Hyrri would only be good if you desperately lack flat damage from your bow. And with Farrul + Aura bots, it might be quite worth it to take those +1 max frenzy charges notables on your tree.

As for Cluster, just avoid using ones with vengeful commander. Fuel the fight + Feed the fury + Martial Pro would still be good, also you can use Blanketed snow + Prismatic heart + Widespread destruction (skip this notable), just make sure you or ur aurabot have reliable way to apply chill (such as skitterbots) if you are using Blanketed snow and Elemental focus at the same time. For medium clusters, flask effect cluster and crit chance cluster are still very good.

And if you feel you have enough ES that you are almost always on full life, then just switch Energy leech to damage on full life, it would be a higher damage multiplier.

Another great thing about playing with aurabots is that you would have a ton of great choices on watcher's eye mods, with relatively low price.

Thank you for your time and reply, much appreciated :)
Hi, do you have any suggestion on what passives to take as deadeye? Chose deadeye in flashback and can't change to pathfinder because you can't change ascendancies in an event league :(
"
mek8035 wrote:
Hi, do you have any suggestion on what passives to take as deadeye? Chose deadeye in flashback and can't change to pathfinder because you can't change ascendancies in an event league :(

For passive trees, you can use almost the same tree as pathfinder, just skip the flask effect medium cluster and the one small node above Primal Spirit, and make sure you have freeze immune somewhere in your gear/flask. As for Ascendancy, I suggest Gathering Winds, Far Shot, Ricochet, and Endless Munitions. As Deadeye, you might find yourself struggle against bosses with low budget gears though.
That'll be okay as I will not be doing endgame contents in flashback, but I'll definitely play this build next league and push as far as I can, thank you for the suggestions!
So i currently only play on Standard and was wondering the best way to do this build Currency is not much of an issue
"
lm_Fragile wrote:
So i currently only play on Standard and was wondering the best way to do this build Currency is not much of an issue

So there are a lot of choices to be made based on your budget/playstyle/preference etc. If you would like to post some more specific thoughts, I can surely give some suggestions.
Last edited by lazyrabbit711 on Jan 10, 2021, 1:01:56 PM
will you update the build for 3.13?
i probably will try to switch over after i made some currency
Last edited by ForTheDream on Jan 11, 2021, 6:17:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info