[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
HardStyle1999 wrote:
How do I get 50% flask effect??

There are passive tree nodes with % increased effect of flasks, it's a belt modifier, and it's on the pathfinder tree. Any two out of those three should get you up to 50%. Imo, it's worth getting for pathfinders with pathfinder nodes + belt, for deadeye it might involve too many other sacrifices.
Followed the setup for the budget POB. I have just about everything in place but for some reason my DPS seems to be way down compared to the POB template. It should be around 8-10m DPS but it's around 800k.

I've adjusted my POB for the Void shot dps but it didn't make much difference. Can anyone see why my DPS is so low - https://pastebin.com/wBr7n443

Hi everyone,

Let's try to keep the build alive.

I'm not very experienced nor do I understand enough to change the original build and so I ask: would it be possible to change it to an Evasion build? I also play a CA Ranger which is much more sturdier than this one and that's an evasion focused build.

I may try it out myself on PoB, even with my super limited knowledge, just to see if it gets any better.

Cheers
"
ManaKai wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm not very experienced nor do I understand enough to change the original build and so I ask: would it be possible to change it to an Evasion build? I also play a CA Ranger which is much more sturdier than this one and that's an evasion focused build.

I may try it out myself on PoB, even with my super limited knowledge, just to see if it gets any better.

Cheers

Currently working on getting a bow build together in SSF (takes time). But from the top of my head in regards to this build.

Rare bows will most likely CRUSH all unique bows from this bow now after they got boosted. Voidfletcher got nerfed, so if its gonna be used its best to combine it with alt qual mirror arrow to be able to really spam the charges. Tried it quickly last league and the dmg is insane, should be very high even with the nerfs. But even with that its hard to say if its needed to go through so many hoops to get voidfletcher to a good status. Omni is so strong for dmg, that one should probably build around it for pen/resist.

The build this build originates used heavy defence from endurance charge regen, raised max res and HP on hit. Im not sure any of them is useful to focus on. With the increased dmg from bows/quivers it might be worth trying a rare chest to be more tanky. But once you start swapping this much its not really the same build anymore.
"
thegreekgod wrote:
"
ManaKai wrote:
Hi everyone,

Cheers

Currently working on getting a bow build together in SSF (takes time). But from the top of my head in regards to this build.

Rare bows will most likely CRUSH all unique bows from this bow now after they got boosted. Voidfletcher got nerfed, so if its gonna be used its best to combine it with alt qual mirror arrow to be able to really spam the charges. Tried it quickly last league and the dmg is insane, should be very high even with the nerfs. But even with that its hard to say if its needed to go through so many hoops to get voidfletcher to a good status. Omni is so strong for dmg, that one should probably build around it for pen/resist.

The build this build originates used heavy defence from endurance charge regen, raised max res and HP on hit. Im not sure any of them is useful to focus on. With the increased dmg from bows/quivers it might be worth trying a rare chest to be more tanky. But once you start swapping this much its not really the same build anymore.

As is this build is still extremely viable. All you really need to change is the quiver due to voidfletcher nerf. Even then, it's not totally needed. An update to this guide would be great, however, that's about the only thing that needs changed. I played this build in scorge and just logged that character back in on standard. It honestly felt just as good as it did before and I was geared for MF.
Reviving this. Anyone playing a similar LA build this league? I am going to try to make something similar to this, which I last played in scourge.
at what point does a phys dps bow become better than chin sol?
So this thread has been a bit dead, but I'd figure I'd post my experience with this build in 3.18.

First thing, I started this league late (about 1.5 months in) after taking about a 1 year break from PoE. I've always loved and preferred Ice Shot for clearing over TS/LA. It's just that, preference.

That being said, I am by no means an expert of all things PoE. I did use this build as a reference and built from it. I didn't want to join the bandwagon of Omni/TS builds so if you're looking for that type of DPS, this isn't going to compare.

Being brief, I've had 0 problems with non uber bosses, they just melt. Obviously don't standd in bad stuff and you're good to go. Mapping t16 fully juiced is a joke even with sentinel empowerment you are clearing entire screens ahead with chains from IS. I'm just wrapping up some eldritch grinds and I'll move on to the end game grinds and try to push for 30+ achieves before league end.

My DPS with the gear below single target Barrage is around 68m with 5k life and some decent avoidance. I do have a highly rolled stygian I swap out for HH for bosses. I made some changes to the tree based on the gear I have so it may or may not be minmaxed, but I ended up taking lionseye later on and grabbing the culling strike master from the dagger wheel (was a pretty massive DPS increase plus culling is just nice to have, I know you can get it on gloves but I failed a couple crafts). Anyway, here's the gear I'm currently still using. The build feels great.

Flasks:

My Stygian I rolled:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info