[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

Any reason to use cwdt+steelskin vs just steelskin on left click? That's what I've been doing.
IGN: SirCritoris
"
Nahsil wrote:
Any reason to use cwdt+steelskin vs just steelskin on left click? That's what I've been doing.

CWDT will activate steelskin when you take a big hit, which is good against one shot. If you just spam on left click, there are 2/3 of the time that you won't have the buff.
One more question, when is it worth upgrading to a rare quiver?

I'm guessing if it has crit multi, additional arrow, phys as extra cold, and something like WED it'll be a good boost?

But Voidfletcher is maybe better while you're still using Chin Sol, for shotgunning?
IGN: SirCritoris
Last edited by Nahsil on Dec 13, 2021, 2:51:23 PM
"
Nahsil wrote:
One more question, when is it worth upgrading to a rare quiver?

I'm guessing if it has crit multi, additional arrow, phys as extra cold, and something like WED it'll be a good boost?

But Voidfletcher is maybe better while you're still using Chin Sol, for shotgunning?

A rare quiver like the one I'm using will give a lot more dps than a voidfletcher, doesn't matter what bow is being used. And on top of that, you can get quite a lot life. But it is also very expensive since you would need 50ex+ to make one. If you want rare ones, the most important stats are +1 arrow, phys as extra cold, crit multi, and frenzy on hit. If you can't find a are quiver with all these mods, I would say just use voidfletcher as its much cheaper.
Really intresting i catched +2 arrow on 100alt. one shot with harvest and wasted more than 300 fos. didnt see any type of phy. mode higher than t3. What should i do?

"
Ultras13 wrote:
Really intresting i catched +2 arrow on 100alt. one shot with harvest and wasted more than 300 fos. didnt see any type of phy. mode higher than t3. What should i do?

Use deafening essence of contempt instead of fossil, but you should still expect to spam couple hundreds to get either t2+ %phys or phys/accu hybrid
Is Devastator good for us? Explody Attack jewel
Finally i got something

"
Mizaeron wrote:
Is Devastator good for us? Explody Attack jewel

If you want to improve your clear, yes it can be used.
"
Ultras13 wrote:
Finally i got something

Gratz!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info