[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

Got this for 2ex, seems like it was worth it? It's not global crit but I actually did need a little more accuracy. Feels like my single target may not be as good though? Not sure.

Really I need a cold conversion watcher's but I'm afraid to lose so much crit chance with my current one! And double mods are insanely expensive.
IGN: SirCritoris
Last edited by Nahsil on Dec 16, 2021, 12:40:25 AM
"
Nahsil wrote:

Got this for 2ex, seems like it was worth it? It's not global crit but I actually did need a little more accuracy. Feels like my single target may not be as good though? Not sure.

Really I need a cold conversion watcher's but I'm afraid to lose so much crit chance with my current one! And double mods are insanely expensive.

For a 2ex quiver it's actually quite good, crit multi for bow is same as global crit multi for us, and quivers cannot roll global crit now. This would probably give similar dps compare to a decent voidfletcher although you will miss the initial 5 void shot burst.

My guess is a conversion eye will give more dps than your crit eye for barrage, need to check on pob.
Hey, first thanks for the guide, it was helpful in building my character this season. I didn't bother going 100% cold conversion and instead use barrage support LA for bosses, which makes gearing easier IMO. But I still got a lot out of your guide. And maybe I'll give phys conversion barrage a shot at some point.

Also, I don't know if this was already talked about but boots are a decent way to get a large amount of elemental ailment avoidance (45% if elevated) on a Deadeye.
There is also a belt enchant that grants 20% during elusive, which is nearly always up with elusive boots.
With the Thick Skin cluster you only need 15% more, which you already have for freeze and chill via Taste of Hate. Then you can cap shock and ignite avoidance easily with just two jewels with harvest implicits.
Can you recommend specific flasks with mageblood or you don't recommend running with mb?
Thank you for the build.
"
Momentu wrote:
Can you recommend specific flasks with mageblood or you don't recommend running with mb?
Thank you for the build.

Mageblood is more useful on defensive side. Plus two of the best dps flasks for us are unique anyway (dying sun and bottled faith). If you wanna boost clear speed for juiced maps farming, HH is still better. If you want get more defensive, you can use mageblood with Jade + Granite + Diamond + QS (or Quartz). You can get all res suffix on one flask so then you will need much less res on gear, and I would also suggest to take the mana efficiency nodes, and add Grace into your auras if you are using MB.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Momentu wrote:
Thank you for the build.

Mageblood is more useful on defensive side. Plus two of the best dps flasks for us are unique anyway (dying sun and bottled faith). If you wanna boost clear speed for juiced maps farming, HH is still better. If you want get more defensive, you can use mageblood with Jade + Granite + Diamond + QS (or Quartz). You can get all res suffix on one flask so then you will need much less res on gear, and I would also suggest to take the mana efficiency nodes, and add Grace into your auras if you are using MB.

Thank you so much for the info.
hey thanks for the build was hoping you could advise on what to upgrade next? i have 55 ex budget

"
deadzone5000 wrote:
hey thanks for the build was hoping you could advise on what to upgrade next? i have 55 ex budget

Rare body armour, gripped gloves, hatred watcher's eye, "self craft rare bow (expensive part of upgrade)"
Nvm
Last edited by Haiatu on Jan 25, 2022, 9:19:25 AM
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
Gear:
Note that the high budget set up in the POB with 25M dps is far from min-maxed. This build has much higher dps ceiling even in temp league. And in std, it can be pushed to 200M+ easily with legacy/mirrored gears.

I will not discuss about min-maxing here since not many players gonna need that. Also, personal preference plays a big roll when truly min-maxing, and it can get very complicated to justify different choices due to this.

If you are interested in discussing about min-maxing or have any questions, feel free to leave your thoughts in the thread, or PM me in game.
[/spoiler]

Just coming back after Ultimatum = )) Checking out wanting to make sure if build still works and updating my passive trees. Can't figure out why i was a Raider last I actually forgot Haha... is Raider not possible for this build? Deadeye/PF definitely better?

Will check out latest POB to see trees and gems = ))

thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info