[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
"
Yes, it is pretty rng gated. The one on my Ultimatum character gives intimidate + 5DD, the one on my standard character gives 20DD.

Can you send the seed / roll on those jewels. In case one is available for trade.

Just check my character, the temp league one has intim on heartseeker and 5%DD on Winter Spirit. The std one has 5%DD on Survivalist, Fervour, Herbalism and Flash Freeze.
Spent some time in new league after I finished most crafting stuff on std, added a small update on current league gear. Most slots are still using very cheap items, but they are good examples of low/medium budget set up.
Are there a discord to talk about the build or something ?
"
Neomenta wrote:
Are there a discord to talk about the build or something ?

Nope, there is not. Feel free to post here or PM me in game if you wanna discuss :P
Hi.
Could you pls post some videos of mapping / bossing?
"
just4omp wrote:
Hi.
Could you pls post some videos of mapping / bossing?

Sorry dont have full map/boss fight video right now, a bit laggy when recording. Might upload some later this league.
I tried to build according to you, But it's terribly weak
"
dmcduc wrote:
I tried to build according to you, But it's terribly weak

This build would perform poorly under very low budget. You are missing a lot of important pieces (50% flask effect, watchers eye, lethal pride etc), and need to improve your gears overall too. At this stage of the league, at least 30ex worth of gears would be needed to play this build.
Updated with my end game gear for the league, those are some examples for high/very high budget gears.
Hello,

Thank you for sharing this build. Clearing and bosses feel okay, but I do feel a bit squishy. Any guidance on what to upgrade and focus currency on next?

https://pastebin.com/2rXbHFVJ

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info