3.12.3 Patch Notes Preview

another thing that bother me is the reward in the grand heist take a long time searching in the site all the gems/replica uniques and their prieces maybe was better just drop 1-2 random in the end (or add in the site search bar the words divergent/anomalous/phantasmal
Last edited by Mokurp on Oct 3, 2020, 2:36:03 AM
I am not seeing any improvement here that will make me start doing heists.
This patch would not improve the general drop chance on maps which you've "lowered" since harvest league. We can't sustain Alchemys and Maps...
Nomore dancing rogues :(
"
willianvon wrote:
"
HoangBoss wrote:
and map drop rate need to buff too. Thought it was me not enough atlas bonus so map didn't drop well, but my friend gave me 10 Maze of Minotaur to farm and share profit. I slammed chisel, alche, frag, vaal so minimum map quantity was 120%, and max was 170%. And guess what, only 4 of the highest quantity maps actual dropped map (3 x t16 and 4 x t14). The 6 others maps didn't even drop a single low tier map. And Heist content drops no high tier map in chests.

I'm with the same problem for map drops, having difficult to keep doing red maps, I'm spending chisels, making it rare, etc, still sometimes doesn't drop any map and when drops, it's like a tier 4 lol

I have the same problem as well. Stuck at T10-11 maps. Such a shame not finding the content to play when we want to, and when they fix that it could be too late.
"
"
willianvon wrote:
"
HoangBoss wrote:
and map drop rate need to buff too. Thought it was me not enough atlas bonus so map didn't drop well, but my friend gave me 10 Maze of Minotaur to farm and share profit. I slammed chisel, alche, frag, vaal so minimum map quantity was 120%, and max was 170%. And guess what, only 4 of the highest quantity maps actual dropped map (3 x t16 and 4 x t14). The 6 others maps didn't even drop a single low tier map. And Heist content drops no high tier map in chests.

I'm with the same problem for map drops, having difficult to keep doing red maps, I'm spending chisels, making it rare, etc, still sometimes doesn't drop any map and when drops, it's like a tier 4 lol

I have the same problem as well. Stuck at T10-11 maps. Such a shame not finding the content to play when we want to, and when they fix that it could be too late.

God damn it is that why i am still struggling to progress? I thought i had messed up something in my atlas! Why is this a thing GGG? Why am i getting t2 map drops in a t10-11 map WHY!?
Feature Request:
Can we please change default location after login to HIDEOUT instead of Oriath ?

After completing 10 acts there is no point puting players in ORIATH on every login.

"
Fixed a bug where Rogues would sometimes dance in place after placing a bomb near a Demolition job if you were standing too close to the door.

Second time they've "fixed" that. Let's see if it actually fixed now.

all good things come in threes.

Also how often did the follower AI got fixed so they finally do their job instead watching paint dry?!

They are currently a liability instead of a help, especially in lockdown and escape mode.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
I think beeing killed should increase the alert bar a little that you have a better motivation not to die.

(even if I would love the risk also to lose everything found so far when you died)

Not protected doors should be closed again after the alert. (protection rules unchanged)

Chest could be identified before opened which increases the alert level more if you then also open them.

Everything could be options of the heist contract you use. As an additional monster kill alert increase could be an option too.
"

I think beeing killed should increase the alert bar a little that you have a better motivation not to die.

(even if I would love the risk also to lose everything found so far when you died)

Not protected doors should be closed again after the alert. (protection rules unchanged)

Chest could be identified before opened which increases the alert level more if you then also open them.

Everything could be options of the heist contract you use. As an additional monster kill alert increase could be an option too.

Do you seriously not look at previous patch notes? We want heist to be more fun/simpler not harder. It looks like you never played high tier heist at all to say such comments.

There's literally no incentive to do them at the moment because the rewards just are worse than everything else other than a breach map.Also add to the fact that there's still some weird bugs and glitches causing you to lose everything, from markers to items found. Oh and the amount of people getting one shot even with 9k hp.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info