3.12.3 Patch Notes Preview

Managed to complete 7 Heists before my first crash! This is massive progress. Seriously couldn't get through a single one in the previous patch.

Thanks GGG! Keep up the great work.
Is the "+1 Level" on heist items bugged?

It does not raise the level concerning grand heist restrictions to levels.
It does not change the shown level in the "v" screen.

Which level does it raise?
"
lilalaunemaus wrote:
Is the "+1 Level" on heist items bugged?

It does not raise the level concerning grand heist restrictions to levels.
It does not change the shown level in the "v" screen.

Which level does it raise?

Dont ask ggg that question. They dont know that either.
The patch is perfect ..
Love the Patch. Thanks GGG.

Exp gain is pretty much on point.
Sometimes different Reward types.
Heist are not too long anymore.
Still i have to sometimes press 3 times on the icon for the rogue to do his thing since he attacks the mobs or runs to the other side of the room.
At this point we have to assume you are unable to fix this,since it has already been "fixed" 3 times.
The Heist League is still shit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Or to frame it more friendly.... The Carrot is hanging to High.

Found 3 Ex since League Start, not a single Unique or Rare thats worth something.
Makes it almost impossible to progess.

I hate Trading and Crafting btw.

/NoHateJustTheTruth
Last edited by Knopperz on Oct 6, 2020, 1:17:47 PM
i look like "laboratory rabbit". Bad league.
Still crashing randomly in heists, infact crashing more often now.

layouts are still utterly random, you get a tiny one then the next a massive maze...

perception still is a major buzz kill. Why is this the only job class that doesn't have job prompts for them to do their 'thing', Clunky sludgy mechanic with heist followers that are role playing the drunken irish man... just fighting the NPC rather than doing their job.

I'd like to say i'm enjoying the harder content, however itemizing without more targeting crafting and the current hell that is trading, constantly offering the asking price to nothing.. check the /whois and yup their heisting.. do you get a response.. nope..

something needs to be done about itemization, make trade automatic/listed thing or give us the crafting tools to get to that 75% of the items capablity chris insists we can do all content with.

I miss harvest something wicked right now.

there is no reason why some of those crafts are not in the game at the crafting bench. the frame work is there..

Last edited by Flail09 on Oct 6, 2020, 3:53:21 PM
i did 60+ heists today is better give a good exp, npcs working faster (can be faster!), maps smaller are great, reward is not that great but i managed to get a 7ex anomalous malevolence so was worthy, the grand heists are really useless all the equips and weapons enchants are so bad,trinkets+ currency give u well 5 chaos orb... talisman are not worthy the time either and now they have a random notable but who search each passive to see if the amulet have a value, u cant see what the passive do so why make this change... was a really bad change,npcs stoping moving and getting stuck in the wall if u click to do a work a bit far is just a minor issue, make the grand heist rewards better thanks (the reward in the end of each wing)

the perception totem is awful a mechanic to stop move for 10 seconds is not a good mechanic just remove this (i am sure i am not the only one just skipping all perception contracts cause they have this totem)

maybe u should nerf the number of mobs in the agility bunker is lagging a bit too many mobs in each door
this is a example of how bad a heist can be https://imgur.com/a/L9erXy3
a big room with no reward at all but at least give exp now
Last edited by Mokurp on Oct 8, 2020, 10:14:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info