Earlier this week we discussed our plans
about improvements to the Heist league for the immediate future. The team has been working on a new patch which contains some of the things mentioned in that news post, as well as other fixes. We're planning to deploy the 3.12.3 update as early as possible next week (Monday or Tuesday NZT). Today we've prepared a preview of its patch notes to give you an idea of what to expect.
The 3.12.3 patch on consoles will be released in a few days after its deployment on PC.
Please note that the patch notes below may be changed prior to release of the 3.12.3 update.
- Enabled questlines that lead towards The Twins and the Nashta, The Usurper Heist boss encounters.
- Significantly increased the likelihood of obtaining Unique Contracts from Smuggler's Caches.
- Reduced the maximum length of a Heist in higher level areas. The number of Reward Rooms remains unchanged.
- Reduced the number of Heist Job Doors along the path to the primary objective in Heists.
- Moved some of the more valuable main-path chest rewards to Reward Room Chests.
- Improved the rewards of Generic, Talisman, Metamorph and Harbinger Reward Room Chests.
- Dropped Talismans in level 68+ areas now drop with higher-tier modifiers on average and with a random Anointed Notable.
- Many Reward Room Chests can now drop their respective Scarabs.
- Updated the minimap icon used for Generic Rewards to more closely reflect the random assortment of possible rewards.
- Significantly increased the amount of experience that Heist monsters grant when killed.
- Increased the Rogue Marker value of Heist objectives by up to 40% (based on the Tier of the Contract).
- Reduced the revealing cost for high-tier Blueprints by up to 15%.
- Blueprints now display all Reward Chests that Wings contain, rather than just the Reward Chests which can be revealed.
- Rooms on Blueprints that you must spend Rogue Markers to reveal will no longer include Armour, Weapons or Jewellery rewards.
- The "additional seconds to Lockdown Timer" modifier on Ally Equipment now gives a maximum of 5 seconds (from 10 seconds). Existing items are affected by this change.
- The "increased time before Lockdown" modifier on Ally Equipment now gives a maximum of 10% increased time before Lockdown (from 20%). Existing items are affected by this change.
- Isla, the Engineer's Heist Perk now gives 30% increased time before Lockdown at Level 1, up to 50% increased time before Lockdown at Level 5 (from 80% at Level 5).
- Opening a Heist chest during the Imminent Lockdown timer will now reduce the remaining time by 3 seconds (from 1 second).
- Improved the visibility of Observer Totems and their skill effects.
- Observer Totems in Contracts requiring the Perception Job now only increase your Alert Level if their area of effect pulse hits you.
- Prophecies can no longer trigger when entering a Heist area.
- A description of the Rogue Marker value of a Heist Target can now be seen on a Contract.
- Blueprints will now display the area level on their item tooltip.
- Corpses of many Heist monsters can now be created with Desecrate.
- Lockpicking Doors now open slightly faster.
- Karst, the Lockpick and Tullina, the Catburglar now complete their Agility Jobs faster.
- Gianna, the Master of Disguise's Disguise skill no longer has a cooldown. This fixes a case where she was unable to disguise herself in quick succession.
- Rogues now have a short cooldown after using a voice line before they can use it again.
- Reinforcements now spawn slightly quicker in Laboratory and Prohibited Library.
- Fixed a bug which could sometimes result in fewer monsters spawning than intended as reinforcements during Lockdown.
- Fixed a bug where Tullina could fail to open a Heist door in the Underbelly.
- Fixed a bug where Rogues would sometimes dance in place after placing a bomb near a Demolition job if you were standing too close to the door.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the "League Interface" hotkey from working on Heist Chests during Lockdown if you had Tibbs or Niles with you.
- Fixed a bug where a Heist chest could spawn in unwalkable terrain in Smuggler's Den.
- Fixed a visual issue where it appeared as if Alert Level was not increasing when opening Heist chests.
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to apply Veiled Modifiers and Incubators to Ally Equipment, Contracts and Blueprints.
- Fixed a bug where Trinket modifiers which caused Heist Chests to drop additional rewards weren't being applied if the chest was opened by an accompanying Rogue.
- Fixed a bug where some Ally Equipment could list Adiyah, the Wayfinder and Kurai, the Administrator as Rogues that it could be equipped by.
- Fixed a bug where Heist Rogues would retain their Quest Item dialogue option after you had already taken the Quest Item.
- Fixed a bug where Ashblessed Warden's Beam skill hit a larger area than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Contracts and Blueprints displayed level requirements.
- Hexblast now prioritises Cursed enemies.
- Steel Shards are now maintained between areas.
- Tane Octavius can now be Ctrl + Clicked to bring up the Vendor window.
- The Captain Fairgraves encounter in The Ship Graveyard now begins slightly sooner.
- Added The Hidden Blade, Crest of Desire and The Ghastly Theatre to the Unique Collection Tab.
- Adjusted the look of Exalted Weapon Effect to closer match its original visuals.
- Fixed a bug which could cause Cremation to sometimes deal no damage.
- Fixed a bug which could prevent the use of Berserk after weapon-swapping.
- Fixed a bug where Phantasmal Cyclone's "x% Chance to Avoid Interruption from Stuns While Using this Skill" quality modifier rolled when you began channelling and used the outcome of that roll until you stopped channelling, rather than rolling each time something attempted to stun you.
- Fixed a bug where Void Sphere, Sigil of Power, Flame Wall and Frost Shield supported by Trap Support could visually disappear after you threw a different trap.
- Fixed a bug causing the moving of the camera when Lightning Warping to be out of sync with the skill effects.
- Fixed a bug where the Unnatural Instinct unique Viridian Jewel would not grant implicit modifier stats if they matched a stat granted by being socketed into your passive skill tree.
- Fixed a bug where Replica Rumi's Concoction unique flask didn't display its buff name while active.
- Fixed an issue where the "Crackling Lance has x% increased branching angle" Eternal Labyrinth helmet enchantment had a lower value than intended. It now grants 36% increased branching angle.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.0 where the Cortex encounter no longer spawned minions.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.0 where Void Pits in Synthesis Guardian encounters weren't removed.
- Fixed a bug where opening a Map with an Alva Atlas Mission while you had no Incursions remaining for your Temple of Atzoatl would consume the mission.
- Fixed a bug where Vaal Temple Map displayed an incorrect Atlas Region and was required to unlock a Favourite Map slot in Valdo's Rest.
- Fixed a bug where the size of Dragon Portal Effect was smaller than intended when created outside of your Hideout.
|Posted by Natalia_GGG
on Oct 1, 2020, 6:45:37 PM
Grinding Gear Games
on Oct 1, 2020, 6:47:36 PM
But my master Quin69 already quits the league by then :(
on Oct 1, 2020, 6:47:43 PM
P O G G E R S
on Oct 1, 2020, 6:48:20 PM
third week fix yay
on Oct 1, 2020, 6:48:41 PM
on Oct 1, 2020, 6:50:13 PM
Coffee & Cigarettes
on Oct 1, 2020, 6:51:17 PM
on Oct 1, 2020, 6:52:33 PM
Dropped Talismans in level 68+ areas now drop with higher-tier modifiers on average and with a random Anointed Notable.
well there are too many notable so still pretty bad but i guess is better than a complete trash
Isla, the Engineer's Heist Perk now gives 30% increased time before Lockdown at Level 1, up to 50% increased time before Lockdown at Level 5 (from 80% at Level 5).
Opening a Heist chest during the Imminent Lockdown timer will now reduce the remaining time by 3 seconds (from 1 second).
yikes, heist gameplay= wait npc events, open 4 chests and dodge 5000 mobs projectiles u cant see and try blink to enter in another room or u just get one shot and die, this is not a good gameplay the only reason to do is if u can actually get some loot so stop try nerf ways of get chests cause if u do the only gameplay is wait npc events and avoid somehow one shots
can we get another trap/demolition lv 5? why we have to use vinderi his 30% more raising alert level is disgusting
i like most of the changes thanks
Last edited by Mokurp on Oct 2, 2020, 7:17:07 PM
on Oct 1, 2020, 6:53:06 PM
And again no word about the constant grand heist crashes...
Woho... at this rate we can do them at 8 weeks into the league.
on Oct 1, 2020, 6:53:46 PM