3.12.3 Patch Notes Preview

I hope you guys fixed shield charge / smoke mine bug... I can't see in in the notes...
Release Heist league already please... We have ben waiting for patch for two weekenden now.
Please fix leagues before fixing them please.
Still no patch...
heist league when?
Hana is carrying this league so hard. Well, time to wait for this patch and see if it is playable or if it is just standart.

Laboratory tileset and/or scientific mobs are making their respective hesit unplayable btw. Too much freezes to do them on high tiers.
Incoming!! Woot
noice gj ggg <3
Last edited by aframil on Oct 5, 2020, 7:24:16 PM
Awesome. Got it patched, tried a couple heists, no problem.

Had to go help my wife half way through a heist. Left the machine for about 15 minutes, came back, and PoE had hung. First time I've ever had that happen with the game.

Back to maps, I guess.

[edit: Oh, now it just hangs entirely on attempting to log in. ...oh, and now it hangs and actually crashes when I even open the program, before I can even interact with the login prompt. Holy ^&#$ing regression, GGG.]
Last edited by internationalfish on Oct 5, 2020, 9:36:46 PM
We will see if it works ps4 still blue screans like crazy
The new Patch still sucks.

First heist:
Map still long, 2/3 reward rooms still "weapon" type, heist crew still stuck in animations far away from a door and not opening doors (Deception) and then when opening a reward room chest 30 mobs spawn right on me on the chest and insta-kill me from full 4.500k health on mind over matter and max block.

Second Heist (hight level, but only magic):
Two rooms with good double reward chest. Still long.
After lockdown every door is guarded by a unique and vast packs of mobs with insane life and damage. (Remember Heist on release...it's tougher now with good gear). Every trash mobs hits for 50% of my life at least, the uniques take about 20 seconds of my 6 Dark Pact Totems to die.
I have to Shield Charge and Flame Dash and pray for the last three doors, hitting rumi and my basalt flask all the time.

I took almost 10 Minutes to escape after lockdown.

Hardcorde Players - I wish you luck.

For now: Do the heists, pick up the (improved) loot, but don't dare stealing the target or acitvating lockdown.

I will stay away from blueprints once again.

Exit game.
Last edited by lilalaunemaus on Oct 5, 2020, 11:17:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info