3.12.3 Patch Notes Preview

fucking crashes all the time.
Still no fixes to Heist crashes... So yeah... i am not coming back yet if at all.
Alright, it's Monday morning. Can we have it now please. Been saving all my Heist contracts for the day you done some of these fixes and balances...
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Nice.
Hope this is coming out today or tomorrow, SadFace
Vixen's Entrapment changes when? We just stuck with them being mostly useless now? I mean, we don't gain doom unless we cast the curses ourselves but bane won't trigger the socketed curses and unless we really want damage from our mass-curse setup to be nerfed AF (not like it's a swift kill setup anyway really) what role do these gloves serve at this point?
"
Marinxar wrote:
Alright, it's Monday morning. Can we have it now please. Been saving all my Heist contracts for the day you done some of these fixes and balances...

You too? I bet a lot of us are waiting for the patch to run them.
already have my heist locker full at 66 pls give update
Cassia supremacy
Still no fix for default attack not working when holding down a skill until mana runs out.
Sales/Services/Stuff:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2495490
Need more space than 66 contract for storage please.
Eat Sleep Repeat
Last edited by benhonda03 on Oct 4, 2020, 6:19:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info